The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Rugged from Geraldton, West Austraila.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:21 PM
Reaction score
Hello from Rugged from Geraldton, West Austraila. Just completed my fist 1000km, including the 415km drive home from the dealer.
Hi Rugged, Congratulations on your first 1000km. Looking forward to my first 1000km. DaBull

Local time
11:51 AM
Reaction score
Hello from Rugged from Geraldton, West Austraila. Just completed my fist 1000km, including the 415km drive home from the dealer.
Hi Rugged, and congratulations also.
Just wondering when you paid your deposit, I paid my deposit in October 2022 and still waiting, and what spec did you order, as that may make a difference in delivery time, mine is a Scottish white diesel Trialmaster wagon with a winch, roo bar, rock sliders scrub bars, heated seats, picnic table, privacy glass, spare wheel cubby, front fender mats, cargo barrier and divider, and rear seat covers.
Regards,
Steve.

Rugged

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi Rugged, and congratulations also.
Just wondering when you paid your deposit, I paid my deposit in October 2022 and still waiting, and what spec did you order, as that may make a difference in delivery time, mine is a Scottish white diesel Trialmaster wagon with a winch, roo bar, rock sliders scrub bars, heated seats, picnic table, privacy glass, spare wheel cubby, front fender mats, cargo barrier and divider, and rear seat covers.
Regards,
Steve.
Hi Steve
I paid the remainer of deposit in May 2022 the vehicle sales agreement was signed April 2023. I did not apy the final amount until two days prior to pickup. PS: The original pickup / arival time was October 2023.
I ordered a Trailmaster Edition, Eldoret Blue (solid), with contrast roof, Scottish White, diesel. I ordered rock sider, then had a knee operation, I should of ordered side runners and side protection rails, plus a bull bar (There no where for a UHF aerial, I did make bracket to mount it above the bumper bar). no spare wheel cubby, front fender mats or cargo barrier. The seat covers are very ordinary, I should of waited for the after market seat covers.
Cheers Rugged

Back
Top Bottom