The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from North Yorkshire UK

Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
I await a diesel station wagon.
Land Rover is in my blood the family having had dealerships since 1948, and my wife owned and operated the Land Rover driving experience for nearly twenty years.
We have an Airstream trailer which we use for touring Europe.
Presently we tow with a 2020 Range Rover Vogue SE, having found our Defender a little underpowered for the job.
We are really looking forward to something more practical that the grandchildren and dogs cannot destroy, hopefully this Grenadier will fit the bill.
We Land Rover we have travelled off road in every continent and experienced all ground and climate conditions from the rocks of Moab to the frozen wastes of Siberia and the deserts of the empty quarter in Arabia and look forward to more.

RoadBuilder

Reservation Holder
Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
Wow! Your commentary on the Grenadier will be valuable to this forum. Welcome.

Paachi

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
Wow amazing history with LR and travel Ian! Welcome onboard and we’d love to hear more stories of your travels

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
Welcome Ian, 

Lots of great info and chat to browse through!

The Grenadier sounds like it will fit the bill for you, less to mess up than in that FFRR. 

I regularly tow 2.5 to 3.5 ton for my business, and am keen to see how the INEOS stacks up in this department. 

When it arrives I'm toying with the idea of doing a real towing comparison video with 3.5 on the back, as we don't get many good heavy duty towing reviews in the UK market. In my circle of mates i'd have an Amarok v6, D300 rrs, D300 2021 defender and a V8 diesel cayenne to compare it to, as well as all the JAP pickups.

all to look forward to! 

Back
Top Bottom