The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from New York!

Local time
1:14 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just joined the forum as someone that has been watching the Grenadier from day one and finally took the leap to put in a reservation today. Super excited for this vehicle and looking forward to interacting with all of you!

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!  

3DDiY

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Hello! Another New Yorker here. I am a reservation holder but still on the fence. Waiting for all the info on pricing. Current vehicle is a Subaru Crosstrek. Looking to get more off-road and doing some overlanding. I love camping, outdoor actives and making stuff. Hopefully the Grenadier can be a good companion for all my journeys and adventures. 

Local time
Reaction score
Totally with you. Pricing is going to be important as well as the "support system", meaning where do I get it serviced? Will loaner vehicles be available? What will that experience be like? 

3DDiY

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Reddit just posted some possible price info for the US. Its disappointing to hear where the prices might start. But will wait for official news. 

Back
Top Bottom