Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Hello from middle England!

Too many trucks

First Posts
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Country
United-Kingdom
Well, since I've got a Grenadier on order many as well say hi! Long term proper Landrover owner, still got a handful of boxy ones dating from 1950 to 2014. Utterly devastated when the JLR came out with the soulless Pretender SUV, still am, we do not need more identikit luxury SUVs.

All hail to Sir Jim for giving it a good go at producing a proper utility 4x4, therefore I felt it was only right to back him with an order which was placed pre price rise. Station wagon commercial petrol in black with most bits added, they tell me I may even see it middle of next year!

Top Bottom