The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from India

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
Welcome! What issues are you having? And is there a dealer/agent in India or was it imported?

VINCO

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:15 PM
Reaction score
Welcome! What issues are you having? And is there a dealer/agent in India or was it imported?
it was imported .. the steering is heavy .. also the gear always shows HIGH ?? just wanted to confirm is it always in HIGH mode and we use the small gear to take it to LOW .

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
Hi Vinco
Welcome to the site.
You should not be showing high unless centre diff' is locked in high. (ie. Pushed to the left). Regarding steering being heavy. I am wondering if you might have rear & front diff locks engaged. Make sure your centre diff lever is all the way to the right. There is plenty on YouTube showing how to operate the controls. My Ineos Grenadier (YouTube) would be a good place to start.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Vinco
Welcome to the site.
You should not be showing high unless centre diff' is locked in high. (ie. Pushed to the left). Regarding steering being heavy. I am wondering if you might have rear & front diff locks engaged. Make sure your centre diff lever is all the way to the right. There is plenty on YouTube showing how to operate the controls. My Ineos Grenadier (YouTube) would be a good place to start.
That's right - it would only display H if the CDL was locked. It would also indicate that the CDL was locked.

Edit: Deleted bad info on CDL handedness

Last edited:

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
That's right - it would only display H if the CDL was locked. It would also indicate that the CDL was locked.

Center diff to the right would have it locked, left is unlocked.
Hi Adam
Assuming that the question comes from India and the vehicle is right hand drive as per my vehicle. To engage CDL I have to push the lever left.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Adam
Assuming that the question comes from India and the vehicle is right hand drive as per my vehicle. To engage CDL I have to push the lever left.
That's so interesting - I never imagined they would make a left and right hand drive transfer case.

In that case you are spot on!

Back
Top Bottom