The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Idaho

Thom_worldwide

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score
Just found this forum.  I have been following the development of the Grenadier from the beginning. Reserved 12 Oct 2021.

Really looking forward to seeing it roll out! 

Local time
Reaction score
You are ahead of me, I just reserved the other week but can't wait till they hit the USLooks like best case is a little over a year but hopefully any bugs will be worked out from them being out for a year before we get them.If anyone can really pull this off it's Sir Jim Ratcliffe!  The man is simply a genius and truly inspirational!  I can't decide between Green, Silver, Metallic Light Blue or Solid Dark Blue.  

Local time
Reaction score
I am back and forth on color as well… Thinking of silver or white. Since it appears that we can no longer get the back door wrapped, looking at possibly getting something done here in Louisiana.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:18 AM
Reaction score
Silver is 2k more bucks (in Germany), and not much cheaper in the US, I guess.

I am again reconsidering my color. It's currently Donny Grey, which is nice. But white again tempts me as well.

Local time
Reaction score
Since we do not have pricing as of yet in the US, I had not thought about up charges for the different colors. Guess once we are able to view pricing, hopefully in January 2023, I will decide which color works. Wondering if we will be offered the locking spare tire cover instead of what is shown on the US configurator?

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Emax says...But white again tempts me as well.

I have had white for most of my cars and living in Queensland Australia it seems to be right for the conditions...love dark colours but just too much work in the rain, dust & mud seasons...white seems to just not show the dirt but just changes shades...happy motoring

Last edited:

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:18 PM
Reaction score
Emax says...But white again tempts me as well.

I have had white for most of my cars and living in Queensland Australia it seems to be right for the conditions...love dark colours but just too much work in the rain, dust & mud seasons...white seems to just not show the dirt but just changes shades...happy motoring
Totally agree.

As I have said before - I believe Scottish white is very similar to MB G wagen (1980's) white; that is quite creamy white and enough mud/dust/dirt sort of turns it into a mushroom colour anyway - so in fact if one chooses Scottish white then you sort of get two-colours for the price of one!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Totally agree.

As I have said before - I believe Scottish white is very similar to MB G wagen (1980's) white; that is quite creamy white and enough mud/dust/dirt sort of turns it into a mushroom colour anyway - so in fact if one chooses Scottish white then you sort of get two-colours for the price of one!
I almost wrote eggshell white which has yellow and magenta which starts to take on a mushroom look...subtle but there...brilliant...happy motoring

Local time
Reaction score
Just wondering for those of you who are able to view pricing and order have orders already for your Grenadier, do only some colors have an up charge?

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
No

[edit: oops... Yes! On my configurator a couple of the solid colours are +$900 and the metallics are +$1200. I read it wrong and thought all the same, sorry]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom