The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Gold Coast, Australia

Chris T

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score
Hello

I’ve had my Grenadier for 3 weeks now and have taken it up via Fraser Isand up the Queensland coast.

I’ve been very happy so far. The cabin noise is minimal, it behaves great on the highway and the steering is just fine.

Off-roading has been exceptional. My biggest challenge was getting it out of the differential lockers. A sharp turn to the side did the job. I can’t wait to take it on more adventures.

Attachments

• IMG_5178.jpeg
    IMG_5178.jpeg
    302.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5208.jpeg
    IMG_5208.jpeg
    305.8 KB · Views: 23
Local time
Reaction score
Off-roading has been exceptional. My biggest challenge was getting it out of the differential lockers. A sharp turn to the side did the job. I can’t wait to take it on more adventures.

As clarified by INEOS in Robert Pepper's review - the lockers disengage once you press the button, but the lights are on a wheel speed sensor so they'll flash til you get up to a certain speed from my understanding

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
As clarified by INEOS in Robert Pepper's review - the lockers disengage once you press the button, but the lights are on a wheel speed sensor so they'll flash til you get up to a certain speed from my understanding
Until they sense the wheels travelling at different speeds.

Back
Top Bottom