The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Jackson, Wyoming

WyomingRoaming

Reservation Holder
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
Hello hello.
I have been lurking around these forums for several months now, figured it was about time to introduce myself. I’m in Northwest Wyoming. First heard of the grenadier concept back in 2019 or so and totally forgot about it until February 2022. I’ve got two on reservation now and super pumped for the coming months. I think it’ll make an ideal Wyoming vehicle with full-time four-wheel-drive and lockers. I travel a lot of dusty, gravel roads in the fall and muddy roads in the spring. Plus my wife and I enjoy camping, hunting and fishing together along with general adventurous trips. Curious as to any other folks in the area?

Flew down to the Dallas event a couple of weeks ago and got to drive them for about 20 minutes. Only made me more sure that I will be purchasing.

Attachments

• 00DDFF2B-14C0-4364-A119-FBFFBCD473DF.jpeg
    00DDFF2B-14C0-4364-A119-FBFFBCD473DF.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 13

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Make sure to check into the NA West sub group and check my sig for our awesome dog thread.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
Hello hello.
I have been lurking around these forums for several months now, figured it was about time to introduce myself. I’m in Northwest Wyoming. First heard of the grenadier concept back in 2019 or so and totally forgot about it until February 2022. I’ve got two on reservation now and super pumped for the coming months. I think it’ll make an ideal Wyoming vehicle with full-time four-wheel-drive and lockers. I travel a lot of dusty, gravel roads in the fall and muddy roads in the spring. Plus my wife and I enjoy camping, hunting and fishing together along with general adventurous trips. Curious as to any other folks in the area?

Flew down to the Dallas event a couple of weeks ago and got to drive them for about 20 minutes. Only made me more sure that I will be purchasing.
Welcome! It’s better to stay in the open than lurking around I guess😀
What will your Duo will look like? Will it be twins or have you both designed a masterpiece of your own?

WyomingRoaming

Reservation Holder
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score
Welcome! It’s better to stay in the open than lurking around I guess😀
What will your Duo will look like? Will it be twins or have you both designed a masterpiece of your own?
Almost certainly different, but we shall see. May also depend on pricing, but maybe a trialmaster and a fieldmaster. MM and one of the blues for the color.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see some pics from my favorite part of the country. Some great photogaphic scenes around there!

Back
Top Bottom