The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Connecticut

Eldavo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
excited to have found this forum. purchased my 2024 from curry in Danbury. have a magic mushroom fieldmaster pretty tricked out, but no winch (which i think i'll add). already got a lot from reading through the forums (looks like a wolfbox will be a pretty impactful upgrade)

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score
excited to have found this forum. purchased my 2024 from curry in Danbury. have a magic mushroom fieldmaster pretty tricked out, but no winch (which i think i'll add). already got a lot from reading through the forums (looks like a wolfbox will be a pretty impactful upgrade)
Hi Eldavo, Congratulations on the purchase of your New Grenadier. It does appear that the Wolfbox gets the most votes of everyone on the forum. DaBull

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
Hi Eldavo, welcome here. This forum is addictive. At first I thought it was because of my magic mushroom. ;) But no, it's the many experiences of the owners that you can benefit from. Something new is added every day.

Back
Top Bottom