The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from California

th_igloo

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m from the Bay Area, California and a 4x4 enthusiast. Placed a reservation on Feb this year and looking forward to get my hands on this awesome rig. I think I’ve watched all the YouTube vids out there about this vehicle and I’ve been impressed. I’ve been a Jeep owner for many years (different models) and had fun turning them into extreme overland rigs. After learning about the Grenadier a few years ago, I decided that this might be the time to change it up. With all the standard features that come with the “Trialmaster” model, this thing is pretty much ready to go. Don’t get me wrong, I love tinkering and building up but after a few years of doing that I’m at a point in my life that I just want something that’s ready to go. The Grenadier is built tough to handle the trails but at the same time looks good to be side by side with the G-Wagon riding around the city. Best of both worlds! For the meantime, I’ll just cruise around this forum and see what everybody else has to say.

Caladan

Reservation Holder
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm also sitting on a reservation over in Maryland outside DC. I also have a Ford Bronco Badlands on order. It's turned into a bit of a race to see who will be first to build and deliver.

Before I transition from an INEOS reservation to an actual order, I have to see the Grenadier "in the metal". There must be some way to see one of the prototypes, kick the tires and get a first-hand impression of it. Also, I need to see where INEOS will be on pricing here in North America.

th_igloo

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm also sitting on a reservation over in Maryland outside DC. I also have a Ford Bronco Badlands on order. It's turned into a bit of a race to see who will be first to build and deliver.

Before I transition from an INEOS reservation to an actual order, I have to see the Grenadier "in the metal". There must be some way to see one of the prototypes, kick the tires and get a first-hand impression of it. Also, I need to see where INEOS will be on pricing here in North America.
Hey there. The prototype tour was in DC a few months ago. I contemplated on flying there to check it out but I had a conflict with another travel engagement. I’m hoping to definitely see one in person before I make my final decision. My next on the list are the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (staying with the Jeep family) or the new Bronco Everglades edition. But….I’m really hooked to the Grenadier so I pray everything works out.

Caladan

Reservation Holder
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score
Hey there. The prototype tour was in DC a few months ago. I contemplated on flying there to check it out but I had a conflict with another travel engagement. I’m hoping to definitely see one in person before I make my final decision. My next on the list are the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (staying with the Jeep family) or the new Bronco Everglades edition. But….I’m really hooked to the Grenadier so I pray everything works out.
They were in DC? Dang, didn’t even know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom