The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from CA

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:57 AM
Reaction score
Very excited to be on the forum; I placed my reservation on day 1 and have been waiting for a vehicle like this since watching Marlin Perkins on 'Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom' all those years ago.  Color is the tough choice now - I like the light blue and silver - like that the blue gives me the option of a white roof.  When I was able to kick around the prototype when the tour came to LA I was both thoroughly impressed and hooked.  I hope they offer the ability to order 2 sets of wheels want alloys for normal use, but steels for drives in the desert.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome Mark!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome Mark. I too am after another set of wheels in order to fit more aggressive tyres on. I'll be surprised if they are not readily available. 

Paachi

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mark. My plan is to get the steelies and a set of Methods for alloys. I’m not really sold on the alloy wheel designs. The 17” looks too plain and the 18” has false bead lock ring which I abhor ?

Back
Top Bottom