The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Hello from Bavaria

McPharmer

First Posts
Reaction score
Hello

I´m in here for some information about the Grenadier.
Already placed my reservation fee in october 2021, but im suffering the creditcard problem.
I think it´s time for patience and a cup of tea
1f603.png

Helge

Spjnr

Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Founding Guard
Reaction score
Country
England
Welcome to the forum Helge!

bemax

Active Contributor
In Production
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hi Helge,
If the credit card verification process (pop up window) does not work from a Windows PC, try via a mobile phone.
With my Firefox Browser I got a blank Pop Up Window several times. Trying with the IPhone it worked out the first time without problems! One other user has been succesfull y using his Samsung. One wrote that everything worked out as soon as he deleted all cookies.Viele Erfolg!

McPharmer

First Posts
Reaction score
Hi Bemax,

tried several browsers and devices. But no IPhone. I guess I have to meet a buddy with an apple ;-)

Top Bottom