The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Auckland, New Zealand.

robby

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
My dad has the first grenadier that was delivered in the southern hemisphere and while I don’t daily it (neither does he) I’ve driven it a few times and am currently planning a 6500km road trip in it for April next year! I’ve already got a lot of information off the forum so thank you to everyone for the contributions!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
My dad has the first grenadier that was delivered in the southern hemisphere and while I don’t daily it (neither does he) I’ve driven it a few times and am currently planning a 6500km road trip in it for April next year! I’ve already got a lot of information off the forum so thank you to everyone for the contributions!
6,500 kms in New Zealand?
You will see every inch of it

robby

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
Surprisingly not. Going down from Auckland to Wellington then pretty much everywhere in the South Island and then back up to Auckland. After doing the math and seeing 6.500km I was a bit shocked I was thinking it would be maybe half that.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We did 7000km over both islands in the 1990’s and could do that and much more and not visit too many of the same spots.

I love NZ (except for the All Blacks, that’s more hatred and absolute admiration at the same time), it’s like visiting 15 different countries all in the one spot.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We did 7000km over both islands in the 1990’s and could do that and much more and not visit too many of the same spots.

I love NZ (except for the All Blacks, that’s more hatred and absolute admiration at the same time), it’s like visiting 15 different countries all in the one spot.
I used to live on the Gold Coast which has 80% of the New Zealand population living there.
Apparently everything is better in New Zealand.
Yet none of them want to live there.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
New Zealand is like several chapters in my schoolboy geography books.
Fabulous place. It Tasmania started sinking I'd move there in a heartbeat.
Off there again in November.

Reactions: PBD

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I grew up in South Auckland in the 70's 80's... not quite so picturesque as what you see in the glossy brochures or instagram/tiktok clips.

Back
Top Bottom