The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello (again) from Charlotte, NC but this time as an owner.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
So, i have been a casual observer on the forum for some time. I have appreciated the banter, advise and general knowledge of the group. Today, i picked my Grenadier up from Tripoint Grenadier (NC). 100 miles in and several great trips upcoming. So far so good across the board. I will say the assisted driving was my biggest concern as i absolutely hate it in rental cars and i am amazed to say i actually like the very mild manner with which this one nicely reminds me of my lead foot. IMG_7497.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7489.jpeg
    IMG_7489.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7520.jpeg
    IMG_7520.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 24

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
So, i have been a casual observer on the forum for some time. I have appreciated the banter, advise and general knowledge of the group. Today, i picked my Grenadier up from Tripoint Grenadier (NC). 100 miles in and several great trips upcoming. So far so good across the board. I will say the assisted driving was my biggest concern as i absolutely hate it in rental cars and i am amazed to say i actually like the very mild manner with which this one nicely reminds me of my lead foot. View attachment 7850349
Congrats, enjoy your Carolina rides. And of course also those in other states. :)

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
So, i have been a casual observer on the forum for some time. I have appreciated the banter, advise and general knowledge of the group. Today, i picked my Grenadier up from Tripoint Grenadier (NC). 100 miles in and several great trips upcoming. So far so good across the board. I will say the assisted driving was my biggest concern as i absolutely hate it in rental cars and i am amazed to say i actually like the very mild manner with which this one nicely reminds me of my lead foot. View attachment 7850349
That looks incredible with the white roof. Congratulations.
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom