The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Happy New Year from Arizona, USA!

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
Greetings from Arizona USA! I paid my reservation on day one (September '21) and anxiously await being able to place my order. I just retired from the US Border Patrol on Tuesday and have been sick in bed for 3 of the last 4 days with a not-C19 not flu - cough. I'm sure it'll pass, but it's definitely crushing my plans! Anyway, I have been on a few of the Facebook Grenadier groups, but just discovered this forum. Look forward to finally getting a test drive and meeting other future owners.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to add the "Reservation Holder" tag to my profile? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Traffic

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Where about are you located? Maybe we can get an AZ group together when the time comes.

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
Definitely get an AZ group together. I am in Tucson.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:38 PM
Reaction score
Now I got the point.

Looked up 'AZ' and found "ASERBAIJAN'. 🥳

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I have learned. Thought that AZ belongs to the level of UK,DE,USA and so on, but is in fact a part of the US.

But I immediately understod 'Tucson'. ;-)

Last edited:

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score
Yes, that's what I have learned. Thought that AZ belongs to the level of UK,DE,USA and so on, but is in fact a part of the US.

But I immediately understod 'Tuscon'. ;-)
To be fair I thought the same initiall, until I thought about it further 😂👍🏼

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

But I immediately understod 'Tucson'. ;-)
To be fair, the founders of our nation saw the States as individual sovereigns, equal with the sovereign States of Europe, with a weak federal government to deal with affairs and conflicts between the various States of the Union.

One thing that I have found interesting, as a matter of perspective, I have noticed that when a typically European person references a major city in the USA, they will, for example say New York, USA or Omaha, USA. This sounds completely odd to us, where we don't consider USA a part of the location at all, and instead only reference the State. (Omaha, NE or NY, NY)

AZGrenadier

Global Grenadier #0031
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
What builds for AZ people?

Me:

Really want the red but will probably end up with Donny Grey.

Fieldmaster
Rough Pack
Winch
Towing
Exterior Utility
17 Inch Alloys
Aux Battery

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It’s cool to think of this forum’s community like a Russian nesting doll. The big doll is Stu - who brought the Grenadier globe together. The next layer represents the continents. Then the nations. Then the states/counties/etc. Thereafter city-based groups.

200.gif

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
To be fair, the founders of our nation saw the States as individual sovereigns, equal with the sovereign States of Europe, with a weak federal government to deal with affairs and conflicts between the various States of the Union.

One thing that I have found interesting, as a matter of perspective, I have noticed that when a typically European person references a major city in the USA, they will, for example say New York, USA or Omaha, USA. This sounds completely odd to us, where we don't consider USA a part of the location at all, and instead only reference the State. (Omaha, NE or NY, NY)
Well yes, USA is the Country, not Iowa or Texas, the president of my country is a king (no power at all), and the king of your country is a president (with much more power).

I don't say her in this forum, I am from O-Vl, because nobody will understand it. Even if I say Oost-Vlaanderen, most of you will have to google to have an idea where this located.

Therefore I think it is wise to say: I am from Ghent, (Oost-Vlaanderen), Belgium. And an USA citizen should say, I am from Davenport, Iowa, USA.

Traffic

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Well yes, USA is the Country, not Iowa or Texas, the president of my country is a king (no power at all), and the king of your country is a president (with much more power).

I don't say her in this forum, I am from O-Vl, because nobody will understand it. Even if I say Oost-Vlaanderen, most of you will have to google to have an idea where this located.

Therefore I think it is wise to say: I am from Ghent, (Oost-Vlaanderen), Belgium. And an USA citizen should say, I am from Davenport, Iowa, USA.

Yes, your Majesty.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Updated my build into my sig. We'll see if I got everything.

Back
Top Bottom