The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Halliwell Jones Socials

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer
Reaction score
Hi All,

Could I ask a favour please?

We have just set our Facebook page up and obviously need to gain some traction before we start posting this week, would you be able to like the page and share if you could. This will be a massive help to me and we will be adding content to the page this week. My roots are still with you guys here though don't worry!

Thanks Steve.

emax

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Even I have reactivated my ever sleeping facebook account, which is an un-be-lie-va-ble exception! 😲

You won't see 'emax' but an Italian name. ;-)

beg

Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
Done , A quick question will the Belstaff editions have any Belstaff branding on them ?

Cheshire cat

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Hi All,

Could I ask a favour please?

We have just set our Facebook page up and obviously need to gain some traction before we start posting this week, would you be able to like the page and share if you could. This will be a massive help to me and we will be adding content to the page this week. My roots are still with you guys here though don't worry!

Thanks Steve.
What am I looking for on FB? Lots of Grenadier references

Top Bottom