The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier winch bumper uk vs australia

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:02 PM
Reaction score
I do like the hinged winch bumper cover for UK & Europe displayed by Letech at the A&A Exhibition in Bad Kissingen this last week, as shown below:-

View attachment 7816081

It is what I originally anticipated receiving from INEOS instead of the cheap and nasty solution actually delivered. I have requested further details from Letech and will post further for anyone else interested.
LeTech are quoting a price of €325,50 (ie c£275/280) excluding shipping cost.

Roger

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score
Do you have a list of what’s included in the recovery kit. I took a punt and have already ordered it.
Hi, I see you ordered the winch recovery kit back in July 2022, have you received it yet? You were wondering what is in the kit as am I right now. Are you able to assist me in sharing a definate list? I am planning for my set up and I want to order any additional items I may need in addtion to the items in the supplied kit. Thanks in advance.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi, I see you ordered the winch recovery kit back in July 2022, have you received it yet? You were wondering what is in the kit as am I right now. Are you able to assist me in sharing a definate list? I am planning for my set up and I want to order any additional items I may need in addtion to the items in the supplied kit. Thanks in advance.
I’ve had the Grenadier since mid June 2023, the recovery kit has arrived at the dealer along with several other bits which I’ll collect when getting the software update. Others have got their recovery kit so hopefully they’ll post a reply.

JonSutton

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Red Winches bag, pair of 4.5t shackles, pair of 600mm soft shackles, green recovery ring, three recovery straps of different lengths and material (one appears kinetic but I’ve not checked it), pair of gloves. I’ve added another pair of shackles, a couple of strops and extra tough leather gloves. Will probably add a pair of crabs later.
It is a tidy set from Red via Ineos.

Roger

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score
Red Winches bag, pair of 4.5t shackles, pair of 600mm soft shackles, green recovery ring, three recovery straps of different lengths and material (one appears kinetic but I’ve not checked it), pair of gloves. I’ve added another pair of shackles, a couple of strops and extra tough leather gloves. Will probably add a pair of crabs later.
It is a tidy set from Red via Ineos.
Thanks Jon, appreciate you responding to my inquiry, your a champ.

Back
Top Bottom