The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier storage unit.

HugBE

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score
Bonjour la communauté,
Je devrais recevoir mon Grenadier mi/fin juillet. Je pars en voyage début août. Pour le matériel de bivouac, je souhaite anticiper et faire le meuble de rangement avant de recevoir le véhicule. Sur le forum, j'ai déjà pu trouver pas mal de cotes (merci à tous pour vos contributions) mais il en manque une en particulier : Dans le Grenadier utilitaire 2 places, quelle est la distance entre la porte arrière fermée et la limite d'ouverture du compartiment à piles ?
Hello community,
I should receive my Grenadier mid/end of July. I'm going on a trip in early August. For the bivouac equipment, I want to anticipate and make the storage unit before receiving the vehicle. On the forum, I have already been able to find quite a few dimensions (thank you all for your contributions) but one in particular is missing: In the 2-seater utility Grenadier, what is the distance between the closed rear door and the limit of opening the battery compartment?
Assets.Scripts.Parsers.WorldInfo_20230625232555.png

Last edited:

HugBE

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi! To maintain the storage unit, I will drill the bottom panel and bolt it in place of the securing rings of the trunk.

Sorry for the late reply, I was traveling with my Discovery.
1692120671250.jpeg
The good news on returning is to learn that my Grenadier has arrived at the dealership.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:36 PM
Reaction score
Hi! To maintain the storage unit, I will drill the bottom panel and bolt it in place of the securing rings of the trunk.

View attachment 7823529
The good news on returning is to learn that my Grenadier has arrived at the dealership.
I loved my DII - I hope that you'll post a driving comparison once you're in your Gren. I enjoyed the driving dynamics and the Disco and if the Gren is the same or better I will be quite happy.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7823529
Splendid, Where was that? Spain? I think I read "La vida es fluir" on the wall,

Reactions: PBD

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score
I loved my DII - I hope that you'll post a driving comparison once you're in your Gren. I enjoyed the driving dynamics and the Disco and if the Gren is the same or better I will be quite happy.
I consider the IG the only vehicle that can replace my D2. I know the IG will be far better on road, I really hope it can be the equal off road, however I will adjust if it is not.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
I consider the IG the only vehicle that can replace my D2. I know the IG will be far better on road, I really hope it can be the equal off road, however I will adjust if it is not.
Your gonna have to change your username.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score
I wonder if my friends will stop calling me Disco Dave. Grenny Dave just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
Or you could retain it and go with a negative; Not Disc Dave, no longer Disco Dave, was Disco Dave, who's Disco Dave; the possibilities are endless

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
Or you can play non stop disco music and keep the disco moniker.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:36 PM
Reaction score
Disco’ed Dave
Disco Daved
The driver formerly known as Disco Dave
Double-D (😏)