The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Lyros

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:41 AM
Reaction score
I just saw a black/grey one in Munich (Unterföhring) at 6pm at the “EDEKA” supermarket. Munich number plate (M-….).

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon near Obernburg/Bavaria, Eldoret Blue with white roof. HU- registration.

crashnburn

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:41 AM
Reaction score
First time to see one on the road, a Scottish White IG 3 cars behind me at the Chicago Ohare airport yesterday.
Was waiting for him to pass but I have to turn at the junction.
Not sure if he spotted me too.

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score
They are closing in! Across from a favorite haunt for coffee 😎

Attachments

• IMG_9143.jpeg
    IMG_9143.jpeg
    494.4 KB · Views: 57

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Was in Cherry Creek North in Denver and what looked like a twin to my IG coming the other way. We stopped window to window and exchanged hello’s.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday I met Sean here in Denver with his green with white roof with white rims, grenny. I actually got to stop and chat with him for a few minutes before it started to rain. Definitely an interesting dude. And a very striking truck.

I was out for breakfast with my daughter at the Cherry Hills, pancake House, and a Grenadier drove in that seem to have a mat protective film, covering the whole vehicle. The person drove into the parking lot and then drove out.

That is two days in a row seeing a grenadier, when I don’t really get out much and drive. Maybe this thread is starting to become redundant. They are getting to be more and more Grenadier‘s out there.

ecohen2

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
I was just driving south on Broadway in Boulder Colorado and flashed another Grenadier heading north and turning west. I was the Queens Red, I think yours was black with a white top!

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
7:41 AM
Reaction score
My wife was driving around Issaquah and called to tell me to look out the window of my office building (Costco HQ) because one was headed my way. Managed to take a video and here’s a screen grab of it. Britannia Blue with white roof and safari windows. Think we’ve seen you in Preston a couple times. 👍

IMG_5326.jpeg

Reactions: IGL
Back
Top Bottom