The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
LaughTHat’s what we would call a certain part of my dog when he gets excited…🤣
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:35 PM
Reaction score
Saw two today, one for sale at a Ford dealership and @BlueHorseshoe swung by to share his Grenadier. The one for sale at Ford dealership was a Fieldmaster with aux panel and locking diffs. The kicker is they are selling it using the Ineos sticker at 89k.

Attachments

• 20240518_111517.jpg
    20240518_111517.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 25

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was in Cincinnati on a business trip and look in rear-view and I think I see an IG. Not only is it an IG, it is pulling into the same restruraunt parking lot as I do. Donney Grey with a White roof. I’m in a rental, but I introduce myself when we are waiting in line for seats. Ends up it is our very own Blinnemann997!!! I have a Donney Grey with out the white roof- and I’m thinking about getting it wrapped now that I saw how good it looks. Didn’t get to talk long, but sounds like there aren’t many in Cincy.

I think I might get the prize for off places to see IGs. Cincy and Fargo so far.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Silver grenadier heading west on the 40 doing about 75. Possibly after leaving the overland expo yesterday (Sunday 19’th)

Friendly wave and toot as I passed.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Silver grenadier heading west on the 40 doing about 75. Possibly after leaving the overland expo yesterday (Sunday 19’th)

Friendly wave and toot as I passed.
We also had a Churchillian wave from another silver Grenadier as we were leaving the Event in @anands Donny Grey, so possible the same one.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
Eldoret Blue one spotted on A272 in Newick, East Sussex. Was on the curb with hazards on. Quite busy up top with what looked like a roof tent, awning combo. No photo as was driving.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We also had a Churchillian wave from another silver Grenadier as we were leaving the Event in @anands Donny Grey, so possible the same one.
Had to be a member, right? Or did you piss someone off?

Back
Top Bottom