The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

MurphyMurph

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
Spotted my first Grenadier in the wild! Man it looked good. Tuesday, April 30th around 5:20pm headed toward Fall City on HWY 202 in Washington state. Looked like Donny Grey and with safari windows popped up. 👍

Last edited:

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
A bit of twist ... at a stoplight, a gentleman in a sedan shouted out to me. His eyes were wide open and a look of surprise on his face. He shouted "Is that a Grenadier?" I replied yes and that he was the first to correctly identify. I asked how did he know ... he has a friend in South Africa with one. He was beaming that he saw one in person! I was beaming I had just meet a true admirer! Great end to the day!
Hope the friend in South Africa with the friend in central VA is on the Forum!
Cheers!

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
Very funny Grenadier encounter today, twice, most probably twice the same car:

12h45 on an exit of the E17 motorway close to the city of Sint-Niklaas, a Grey utility Grenadier:
gren1.jpgGren0.jpg

And then hours later, at about 16h, at the exit of the same motorway in Lokeren, that's 10 km away from the other location, next to my dealer by the way (100m, but I didn't visit him), most probably the same car! And he didn't come from the dealer either!
Gren2.jpg

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Wasn’t me, but hope to run into you soon.
Was it a blue metallic one? That’s usually parked on Detroit and ignored me too.
Blue Mettalic, I think a white roof. I’ve seen him in the Cherry creek area a few times. There is also a mettalic Blue with a black roof and “wardady” plates that parks at St. Joes Hospital.

What does yours look like? I’m Donny Grey with temp plates and red tow hooks.

IG_LA

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
My first spotting since taking ownership 4 months ago, not in my town nor near town, but out on our vacation today.

You were driving north and we were driving south on a dead roller coaster road of Pioneertown Rd (Pioneertown near Joshua Tree).

We saw you in awe, green and white top, we both honk and you waved out of your window. Beyond excited all I could do was honk.

Good times fellow Granedier owner. Whoever you were! 🤘🏼

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
And I don't think mister Sir Jim minds me showing this number plate. It's got something to do with football. 😎
Awesome, there was posted on Facebook from guy who got a SW and said it was originally for Sir Jim. He then went on to say that Sir Jim wanted the pick up and declined his SW build.

DENOGG-Fieldmaster

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:33 AM
Reaction score
Blue Mettalic, I think a white roof. I’ve seen him in the Cherry creek area a few times. There is also a mettalic Blue with a black roof and “wardady” plates that parks at St. Joes Hospital.

What does yours look like? I’m Donny Grey with temp plates and red tow hooks.

This is mine. In the rare case it’s parked outside it lives on Jackson.
IMG_7113.jpeg

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Spotted an Inky Black too late to wave to last Saturday heading south on Preston near 190 in Dallas.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'll call this "Another Grenadier SPOTTER" ...
Was in the bank drive thru waiting when the Audi driver beside be pulled up and honked lightly. Windows rolled down he asked "Is that a Grenadier??" Face was beaming and bewildered at the same time. He asked how I liked it ... I told him I love it!! He had just seen something on "TV" last night (YouTube) and had read numerous reviews. He chuckled at the "quirks" and said "that's what comes with first models" but was not put off. We had a lovely conversation for a few moments.
... in my area more likely what I am going to encounter as closest regular "G" is easily 100 miles in any direction. Its great to be an ambassador! Smugly its great to be a "Unicorn" :ROFLMAO: !

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hat Cowboy GIF by Apple TV+

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:33 PM
Reaction score
The guy walking away? I'm guessing he's not a member. Did you give him the wave? 🤣
Brief chat after he got out. Not aware any other owners were having issues.
But did say re his wife's Rangie "OMG"..."too much going on in those cars"

Back
Top Bottom