The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

CDub

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
Was in Tulsa/Jenks area of Oklahoma for my kid’s soccer tournament and spotted my first Grenadier in the wild. Guy in an all black at the light across from. Gave each other a nice thumbs up as we drove by.
Hey man, good to have a fellow hog! I'm in LR and do not have my IG yet...ordered from Sewell in Feb and they say that it's going to be October or November before the build is ready. I have not seen a single one down here yet NOR have I driven one. My son lives in NWA and works at Walker Bros in Rogers and said one of the customers had one.......maybe that's you? Any regret with your purchase?

Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score
April 20, 2024 just off the Concord MA (Massachusetts, USA) rotary on Rt 2A. What is it about Rt 2A? I've only spotted two vehicles in MA (excluding the dealership.) Different colors, different days, 6 miles apart on 2A. This vehicle looked Sela Green to me as I passed it going the opposite direction, but it could have been black. I honked like mad.

Attachments

• April 20 2024 Acton MA IG Garmin.jpg
    April 20 2024 Acton MA IG Garmin.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 39
  • April 20 2024 Acton MA IG Mobius.jpg
    April 20 2024 Acton MA IG Mobius.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 34

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
Got a text message from a Co worker in LA. He said " yo, your in LA and you didn't text me!" Love the fact that I have talked about this bloody vehicle for 3 years now, that I have boots on ground looking for it. Inky Black and what I assume is the 101 or the 5.

Attachments

• IMG_5752.jpg
    IMG_5752.jpg
    709.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Great to see you and then meet you later on properly Simon, I very much enjoyed our chat!

Always good to see when the two who spotted each other actually frequent this forum. I have spoken to quite a few owners, and apart from a couple they didn’t even know about this forum but were on that bloody FaceFriend social media B.S.

As you can probably tell, I don’t do or like social media. 😝

Local time
Reaction score
Got a text message from a Co worker in LA. He said " yo, your in LA and you didn't text me!" Love the fact that I have talked about this bloody vehicle for 3 years now, that I have boots on ground looking for it. Inky Black and what I assume is the 101 or the 5.
Maybe we all need extra dashcams left and right pointed to the passing lanes just for recording Grenadier sightings.

Local time
Reaction score
Always good to see when the two who spotted each other actually frequent this forum. I have spoken to quite a few owners, and apart from a couple they didn’t even know about this forum but were on that bloody FaceFriend social media B.S.

Forum is social media. But you knew that.

Attachments

• YOUTWITFACE.jpg
    YOUTWITFACE.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 29

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score

Hear. Hear. This is the only soc media I ‘do’. But I do get tapped off that so many things these days are published in farce book rather than the local press.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Forum is social media. But you knew that.

Of course I knew that, do you take me for an idiot (is it really? I didn’t think of a forum being social media)

I was actually referring to the usual suspects, FaceFriend, tock tick, twatter, and all the other inane sh1te that people tend to live their lives through.

Come on, who has flooded their twatter accounts with loads of photos of their new Grenny ? 😂

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:33 PM
Reaction score

+1

De Oude Sok

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
Hello Grenadier fans,

May I introduce myself; my name is Ron Loendersloot from Gouda in the Netherlands, my nickname is De Oude Sok (The Old Sock). I owe this name first of all to my work as a sock dealer, but more and more to my age.
Since March 19 of this year, I have been the proud owner of an Ineos Grenadier 2 Seat Utility Wagon 3.0 L6 Turbodiesel.
Because I have not even driven 100 km with my car, my enthusiasm still needs to grow a bit.
I am convinced that this forum will certainly contribute to that.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
Hello Grenadier fans,

May I introduce myself; my name is Ron Loendersloot from Gouda in the Netherlands, my nickname is De Oude Sok (The Old Sock). I owe this name first of all to my work as a sock dealer, but more and more to my age.
Since March 19 of this year, I have been the proud owner of an Ineos Grenadier 2 Seat Utility Wagon 3.0 L6 Turbodiesel.
Because I have not even driven 100 km with my car, my enthusiasm still needs to grow a bit.
I am convinced that this forum will certainly contribute to that.
HI De Ousd Sok, Welcome to the Grenadier Forum and Congratulations on your New Grenadier. I have found that owning a Grenadier is an adventure experience. I have leaned in and embraced the experience. Like most adventures, it is exciting and pure bliss mixed in with a few bumps along the road. Attitude and Altitude go hand in hand with a Grenadier. Just like a loyal dog, you have to take her for a walk in the woods once and a while to keep her happy and strong. DaBull

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Of course I knew that, do you take me for an idiot (is it really? I didn’t think of a forum being social media)

I was actually referring to the usual suspects, FaceFriend, tock tick, twatter, and all the other inane sh1te that people tend to live their lives through.

Come on, who has flooded their twatter accounts with loads of photos of their new Grenny ? 😂
If you can get pics of your Grenny twerking, it’d be an instant hit on TicTok…

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I saw a Blue IG at the DIA Airport cell phone lot AND driving on Cherry Creek Drive. Don’t know if they were the same one, but I think so, because both times the driver totally ignored me. WTFudge? :)

IMG_1558.jpeg

Daughter saw a green one with a white roof, out in Aurora I think.

On the other side, I had a guy in a Mercedes on I-25 give me a thumbs up, and while driving with my windows open, a guy- who was on his phone- next to me in some smaller SUV gave me a shout out as we sat at a light.

Maybe people have seen them more than I think, but I’m actually surprised at how few people even seem to notice it- even as a “what the heck is that”. Though in CO, almost every car is a 4x4, so maybe it isn’t out of the ordinary enough to raise people’s interest.

Razorback Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:33 AM
Reaction score
Hey man, good to have a fellow hog! I'm in LR and do not have my IG yet...ordered from Sewell in Feb and they say that it's going to be October or November before the build is ready. I have not seen a single one down here yet NOR have I driven one. My son lives in NWA and works at Walker Bros in Rogers and said one of the customers had one.......maybe that's you? Any regret with your purchase?
That is not me. I have heard there is another one in Bentonville that is all black. Mine is light blue with a white top. Got mine from Sewell at the end of December. Good dealership but they charged me to have it shipped up to Bentonville. I have seen other IG dealers list that for free. I have zero regrets. Great truck and I’ve had none of the issues that others have seen. Lots of dirt roads and fields near me so it’s perfect for getting around here. If you’re up this way visiting you son, let me know and we can take a quick drive if I’m in town.

DENOGG-Fieldmaster

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
I saw a Blue IG at the DIA Airport cell phone lot AND driving on Cherry Creek Drive. Don’t know if they were the same one, but I think so, because both times the driver totally ignored me. WTFudge? :)

View attachment 7855027

Daughter saw a green one with a white roof, out in Aurora I think.

On the other side, I had a guy in a Mercedes on I-25 give me a thumbs up, and while driving with my windows open, a guy- who was on his phone- next to me in some smaller SUV gave me a shout out as we sat at a light.

Maybe people have seen them more than I think, but I’m actually surprised at how few people even seem to notice it- even as a “what the heck is that”. Though in CO, almost every car is a 4x4, so maybe it isn’t out of the ordinary enough to raise people’s interest.
Wasn’t me, but hope to run into you soon.
Was it a blue metallic one? That’s usually parked on Detroit and ignored me too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom