The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
I have no facebook account, could somebody make a screenshot and share here? Thanks, Christoph
Unfortunately he wasn't picking it up. He later clarified that his car arrived at the dealer and he visited it to take photos and video including of him in it. Still needs pre delivery inspection etc before handover. Good news though!

Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you'll get a lot of thumbs downs from the peeps in North America for that @Jean Mercier, dangling the carrot like that will be tolerated only so much to us behind the glass curtain over here...... ;)

However on the 'What did you do with your Grenadier this weekend' thread it would be totally appropriate ;)
From the US… not at all! We need canaries in this coal mine so we get the good, the bad, and most importantly, news that vehicles are being delivered! 😁

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
From the US… not at all! We need canaries in this coal mine so we get the good, the bad, and most importantly, news that vehicles are being delivered! 😁
Mine should be delivered in the next 2 weeks, I bought a number plate yesterday….no, not Gren or Grdr as the both made me think of gender/transgender 🤔so went with AT23LAS….give me a wave if you see me around the South !

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine should be delivered in the next 2 weeks, I bought a number plate yesterday….no, not Gren or Grdr as the both made me think of gender/transgender 🤔so went with AT23LAS….give me a wave if you see me around the South !
MAN_Atlante_fronte_1040572.JPG

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Of the number plate
No...it simply is Atlas but with our registration here in the UK mine is 23 as the year....however, I wanted the number 23 on the plate anyway, I couldn't get Atlas 23 as wasn't available to buy.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My mate sent this photo as he thought I was in The Royal Oak in Yattendon nr Newbury for Sunday lunch as it’s almost identical to my spec. He thought ide got my Grenadier whilst he was on his holidays. I was in Yattendon on Friday night but sadly not today with my Grenadier. 😍
62272EC8-FAA7-42CE-86E0-F4DA32AC0941.jpeg

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:22 AM
Reaction score
My mate sent this photo as he thought I was in The Royal Oak in Yattendon nr Newbury for Sunday lunch as it’s almost identical to my spec. He thought ide got my Grenadier whilst he was on his holidays. I was in Yattendon on Friday night but sadly not today with my Grenadier. 😍
View attachment 7806573
@Logsplitter, no, no. Your buddy could have known I was there. It almost looks like mine, too. ;)

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Zoom in close and there are red marks next to the rock sliders. No idea what it is. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom