The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier Spotted

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:55 PM
Reaction score
So has there been a handover???
Or someone from the dealership out for a jolly?
Look at the defender behind. Is the reg plate ending LRO. I thought that the Land Rover Owner magazine had a defender with that reg. Coincidence?
Or I could be talking / typing complete nonsense

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Look at the defender behind. Is the reg plate ending LRO. I thought that the Land Rover Owner magazine had a defender with that reg. Coincidence?
Good spot👍🏼

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know the owner of the Defender with the LRO number plate as it turns out so nothing to do with LRO magazine. Just a local guy .

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looking at plates. I would guess this one belongs to someone who was once in the Navy? Perhaps still a bit of a big kid at heart? Who knows? Wouldn’t surprise me to see it on a Grenadier one of these days. 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 1C6072B2-D091-4BB9-82CC-40F9704884C6.jpeg
    1C6072B2-D091-4BB9-82CC-40F9704884C6.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 80

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looking at plates. I would guess this one belongs to someone who was once in the Navy? Perhaps still a bit of a big kid at heart? Who knows? Wouldn’t surprise me to see it on a Grenadier one of these days. 🤷‍♂️
🤔

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:55 AM
Reaction score
My mate sent this photo as he thought I was in The Royal Oak in Yattendon nr Newbury for Sunday lunch as it’s almost identical to my spec. He thought ide got my Grenadier whilst he was on his holidays. I was in Yattendon on Friday night but sadly not today with my Grenadier. 😍
View attachment 7806573
If this was a genuine customer vehicle, then every owner would have been notified and @Jean Mercier would have told us already!

Local time
Reaction score

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:55 PM
Reaction score
Zoom in close and there are red marks next to the rock sliders. No idea what it is. 🤔
Good catch, If you hadn’t mentioned this, I would not have seen it from the picture.
I appreciate how the red doesnt pop or flash too much, at least in this angle. I would have expected to see more visibly the red from around the wheel wells and under the body..

Back
Top Bottom