The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadier in the wild

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Today l saw my first Grenadier "in the wild" close up.

Parked up in a car park. l had a good look around it and l have to say, l really liked what l saw.

lt was a black one with black alloys and red chassis parts.

While the red chassis isn't for me, the vehicle looked amazing. I liked it from all angles including the front, and now l definitely want one.

l still think the front bumper is too large, but in black it looked a lot better, and certainly doesn't detract from the overall look of the vehicle.

From a distance it had the presence of an old type Defender 110, and could be mistaken for one, which is definitely no bad thing.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:42 AM
Reaction score
Today l saw my first Grenadier "in the wild" close up.

Parked up in a car park. l had a good look around it and l have to say, l really liked what l saw.

lt was a black one with black alloys and red chassis parts.

While the red chassis isn't for me, the vehicle looked amazing. I liked it from all angles including the front, and now l definitely want one.

l still think the front bumper is too large, but in black it looked a lot better, and certainly doesn't detract from the overall look of the vehicle.

From a distance it had the presence of an old type Defender 110, and could be mistaken for one, which is definitely no bad thing.
The front bumper is awesome!! Multiple functions - a seat, a surface to put groceries on, a step to be able to get to the oil filter on the far back side of the engine, etc - any other uses Forum members??
Cheers! ☺️

Back
Top Bottom