The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Sydney, Australia

Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone.  Although I'm currently based in Sydney, I'll be hitting the road once the Grenadier arrives.  We own an off-road pod trailer which weighs about 2T and which I'm currently towing with a JL Wrangler Rubicon.  However, we're gearing up to head around Australia for the 'big lap' at the end of 2022 and the Grenadier looks like the perfect vehicle to take us there.
I'm a pro photographer with a growing YouTube channel so it will be interesting to see where the Grenadier will be able to take us for those 'off the beaten tracks' types of images.
I've got my reservation in so just waiting to hear when vehicles will be available in Oz.
Cheers!

Local time
9:00 AM
Reaction score
Hi! Sounds awesome. I'm interested to do a lap as well and hoping the Grenadier will be the car for us. I did hope that a troopy equivalent would be available at the start coz we don't have a camper trailer. 

Possible to share your youtube channel? would be interested to follow your adventures in your new Grenadier 

Back
Top Bottom