The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Greetings from Czechia

mopadzi

Reaction score
Thank you for your acceptance and I am looking forward to the discussion and experience. I have been driving with Old Defender L316 for 25 years. I have three in total. 130 300Tdi My97, 110Td5 My00, 110Td4 Puma My08 and one new L663 P400My22. I am looking forward to the Grenadier !!! I wish Ineos success and I am very glad that they were not afraid of this task. Keep it up !!!    

ECrider

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Greetings. What a nice setup you have there. What is the right black plastic cowl for on the right bonnet wing?

Paachi

Contributor
Founding Guard
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @mopadzi that’sa nice Defender you have there. Love the color and the Orbit holder ?

mopadzi

Reaction score
ECrider said:
Pozdravy. Máte tam pěkné nastavení. K čemu je ten správný černý plastový kryt na pravé křídlo kapoty? [/CITÁT]
Hi, it's a heater intake cover. It covers the original grille and prevents snow accumulation on the grille in winter and the heater can still suck air freely.

ECrider

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Aah - very useful. Tks for the explanation.

Parallaxe

Contributor
Reaction score
Pozdravy! So cool to have you here. Greetings to Czechia from Switzerland (-:

Top Bottom