The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Good news today

FrankeMatt

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:48 PM
Reaction score
I think CA has a weird law that says if you drive it off the lot it has to be registered in CA but you can ship it without.
Might want to check on that.
I checked with Mossy and they assured me that I could register it in AZ, as well, would pay AZ sales tax when I register it. I appreciate you looking out, just wanted to follow up incase anyone else was wondering.

Local time
4:48 AM
Reaction score
Red Noland is five hours from where I live - which has me a little concerned about service. But a lot of you folk are coming from much further away. Any concerns about service and the need to bring it back to the dealer? There are owners in Europe who have made repeated trips to their dealer, and have had to leave the vehicle there for days.

Local time
4:48 AM
Reaction score
I think CA has a weird law that says if you drive it off the lot it has to be registered in CA but you can ship it without.
Might want to check on that.
Yes, this is accurate. I looked into buying a Power Wagon from a California dealer last summer, and I could have them load it on a flatbed, and drive it to me without my having to pay any California registration fees. But if I drove it off their lot, it had to be registered in California. If you are interested in shipping a car, I did a bunch of research and settled on Sherpa Shipping. They were slightly more expensive than some, but with a much, much better reputation than the cheaper ones.

Back
Top Bottom