The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Good news today

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
1:00 AM
Reaction score
What’s your pre order number. I’m in the 14000s lowest are in the 9000s.
I wonder what will happen to the percentage of vehicles that were built before the US dealer net work relationship was established, and their orders canceled?
With only eight colors, and three chassis variants there should be some opportunities for later order holders to move up.
I could easily see a dealer calling me and saying “hey, we’ve got a trial master that the person who ordered it canceled, and it has pretty much everything you want on it except for a couple dealer added things, would you like it?”
With a 2% cancellation rate, that would be several hundred vehicles in the pipeline, I think.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
Don't forget me, you S. Arizona guys....
We should start an AZ thread! I saw the map with pinned locations for members that Stu posted, but I wasn't listed on it. I'd definitely be up for getting everyone together and either going on drives, meeting for coffee, sharing knowledge, whatever.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder what will happen to the percentage of vehicles that were built before the US dealer net work relationship was established, and their orders canceled?
With only eight colors, and three chassis variants there should be some opportunities for later order holders to move up.
I could easily see a dealer calling me and saying “hey, we’ve got a trial master that the person who ordered it canceled, and it has pretty much everything you want on it except for a couple dealer added things, would you like it?”
With a 2% cancellation rate, that would be several hundred vehicles in the pipeline, I think.
Hopefully there would be something in the network that would be close, if not the same spec as what you're looking for.

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
We should start an AZ thread! I saw the map with pinned locations for members that Stu posted, but I wasn't listed on it. I'd definitely be up for getting everyone together and either going on drives, meeting for coffee, sharing knowledge, whatever.
We could start by having breakfast burritos at the general store in Sonoita.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:00 PM
Reaction score
Hi. I just noticed you finished your last chemo earlier this month and all looking good.
Congratulations.
My wife had her first chemo treatment this week.
I took her in on wednesday and they hooked her up to a little ump bottle in a bum bag.
She came home and it pumped in fluid for two days.
Yesterday (Friday) I took her back and they disconnected it.
Same thing will happen every 2 weeks.
Hasn't had any negative impacts yet, but early days.

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hopefully there would be something in the network that would be close, if not the same spec as what you're looking for.
As much as we would like to think there is, there is almost no difference between NA models. Relatively speaking.
If you option one up, there is considerable, confusing, overlap.
Start with, one chassis, one drive line, one wheel set.
Go from there.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
We could start by having breakfast burritos at the general store in Sonoita.
My wife and I may be coming to SV tomorrow, or if not, then soon, to visit the NFCU branch there. Maybe because I just talked with her and she mentioned doing some tax returns, so if she has time, we'll go. BUT, I have a motorcycle service appointment in the morning in Tucson, so who knows?

Time to look into a car loan. Navy Federal has the best rates around.

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hi. I just noticed you finished your last chemo earlier this month and all looking good.
Congratulations.
I took her in on wednesday and they hooked her up to a little ump bottle in a bum bag.
If she’s doing docetaxel, a cool hat will help her keep her hair, and elevating her feet will help avoid neuropathy.
Did 6 rounds myself, as it were.

I will be in Red Wing, MN for next two months, then Yorkshire, UK for the holidays. Then a week in Morocco after the New Year.
Won’t be in Sierra Vista until mid Jan.

From the sound of things, no IG until 2nd qtr 2024 for me. All because they never invited me to sit in one, and I had to fly to the UK to do it.

I’m not ordering a $100,000.00 pig in a poke from anybody.

Last edited:

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congratulations.
Thank you. Dr. had good things to say about my results, but said that he couldn't say, "remission" due to the nature of my cancer. It WILL be back, it's just a matter of when. I could have 2 years or a decade or more before I have to have another treatment. Luckily, it's treatable.

I hope all goes well with your wife's treatment and she tolerates it well.

Prayers sent.

Gibby

Donny Grey, White Roof, Red Frame, much more.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just contacted the local dealer (PA) and they have received my VIN and an August build date. They tell me that delivery to me is expected to be in 6 to 12 months from the build date. This timeframe is much different from ones mentioned above. The Western Region seems to be getting cars first but 6-12 months between production and delivery for Easter Region customers makes no sense.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just contacted the local dealer (PA) and they have received my VIN and an August build date. They tell me that delivery to me is expected to be in 6 to 12 months from the build date. This timeframe is much different from ones mentioned above. The Western Region seems to be getting cars first but 6-12 months between production and delivery for Easter Region customers makes no sense.
I really hope/think/pray he meant weeks!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What’s your order number? I’m 14,000.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That would be weeks, not months.

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I really hope/think/pray he meant weeks!
That’s a big window.
Probably an accurate one if you think about it.
NA isn’t the only market. Imagine 1 for you and you, then 2 for me.
and it’s 1 month on the boat min.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What’s your pre order number. I’m in the 14000s lowest are in the 9000s.
I’m 17000s. I thought that might be a problem. I also think by getting a standard wagon and then adding all kinds of stuff screwed me.

Do we have a list of reservation date, order number, and build date?

And if someone can get a ‘build time’ estimate. I’m figuring under a month. Shipping time is 1-2 months with movement on either side of the ship borne part.

I know that there might be faster times if people bow out, but in reality, INEOS has a horrible record on delivering- and these dates seem to indicate that there might be a lot of vehicles to build.

I sent a fairly nasty email in response to the email from INEOS. They sure implied that reservation holders should see their vehicles this year, or be built this year. IF there are really 7000 reservations, and I have a an April23 build date and they started making them in August, their production is awfully slower than we all think. WIth a 2/22 reservation date, and an 4/24 build date? Am I one of the last reservation holders.

Local time
11:00 PM
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Rick at Red Nolan Ineos in Colorado. I have a Vin and a build date of August. I am assuming that means a completed truck sitting sonewhere. Only question now is where.
I had the exact same conversation with Rick.
August build
VIN #
No delivery date

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@MileHigh That’s weird. I was a late hand raiser with Nov 2022 so I’m not sure why I’m so far ahead of you. I went with a TM with few add-ons so maybe you’re right about the base-up spec.

Back
Top Bottom