The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Global Grenadier number (club medallions)

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:11 PM
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: Max

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score
@Stu_Barnes would you mind telling us how many Grenadier owners you have already sent the badges to? Perhaps there are even statistics on how the badges are statistically spread between low, medium and high numbers? I would be interested in such statistics. Maybe some others too. Thanks.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Yep mine turned up yesterday, very happy with them (better quality than I expected), and the little extras are already in use.

I put mine in the exact same place as Krabby on the drivers side (UK). 👍

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Of course you have been to the St. James Gate factory and have spoiled every pint of Guinness you will drink in the future outside of Ireland. 🤪
Actually went there on our last trip in 2018, however today in Howth enjoyed a pint with my fishburger and after a run around the streets of Sandymount this evening , rehydrated as follows:
1000018751.jpg

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've stuck both of the medallions on the vehicle. One on the bonnet where the Ineos emblem once sat (looks really great!), and the other over the left rear light. Proud to be a part of the group.
Another QR 😻! Where are you in NVA?

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Actually went there on our last trip in 2018, however today in Howth enjoyed a pint with my fishburger and after a run around the streets of Sandymount this evening , rehydrated as follows:
View attachment 7856378
I prefer the Foreign Extra Stout which I first had in Dublin on the Tour. Asked the bartender why they dont include the “charge”. He stated that they did try it but it was ‘too easy going down’ and people got hammered even with smaller pours…😅

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I prefer the Foreign Extra Stout which I first had in Dublin on the Tour. Asked the bartender why they dont include the “charge”. He stated that they did try it but it was ‘too easy going down’ and people got hammered even with smaller pours…😅
Foreigners on holiday should tone down their boozing!

Back
Top Bottom