The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Global Grenadier number (club medallions)

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:54 PM
Reaction score
Hi Krabby, I ordered the Global Grenadiers metal medallion a few days ago. I could not find my member number. Where to you find it on the site. You can match up my order from John Eash aka DaBull. Thanks
You send stu an email and he will respond with a couple questions to help identify you.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Mine arrived about week ago but just getting to post. These are amazing and much bigger than I thought. One will be put where Ineos logo is in front and other in the back above tail light. They also got some weight to them.

Slow golf clap to @Stu_Barnes

Attachments

• 20231221_161926.jpg
    20231221_161926.jpg
    839.8 KB · Views: 47

bazooka tooth

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:54 AM
Reaction score
Followed the guidance listed in this thread and have not been able to track down my member number. Not in my inbox or trash either. Any assistance would be appreciated.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Followed the guidance listed in this thread and have not been able to track down my member number. Not in my inbox or trash either. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Did you upgrade your account from the free option? If not you need to do that to get a number I believe

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine are in the mail. Silly me lurked just long enough in the early days to miss out on the nifty "Founding Guard" banner but I get to rep Area 51 with my badge number.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine are also in the mail. Will they make it under the Christmas tree? I don't think so. I only ordered them yesterday. But the despatch was damn quick. Kudos to everyone involved.
By the way, the membership number is of secondary importance to me. The important thing is that I'm part of the community.
Now that we've had our first experiences here, in the UK and Australia, I'm very pleased that there's currently a lot of activity in the American sector. I am following this with great interest. Depending on the subject area, we can give advice and also learn new things. I really appreciate this forum and the podcasts. Thank you @Stu_Barnes and @Krabby!

Akbs #01555

1. Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score
Look to your right on this page and click on the badge that says Parts and Service/merchandise store
Thank you! I couldn't find it at first because I always opened the website on my mobile phone. On the computer I found the shop on the right hand side. Thanks for your help, I have just been able to order my patches. Merry Christmas!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
For those on mobile site, you can scroll down to bottom of page and find the shop Grenadier Works.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
I’ll be cutting the final medallions today. So you have until 3pm pacific time to make the cut before the new year.

Please either include your gg number or username when you order. It makes things so much easier ;)

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Did you upgrade your account from the free option? If not you need to do that to get a number I believe
If you purchase the medallions I’ll look up your number and manufacture them for you. Just make sure you either tell me the gg number or your forum username when you order. There’s a dialogue box for this in the checkout.

As far as postage. Those fees are set by usps, fed ex etc and as they’re metal badges they have to go parcel and not envelope delivery, which quite frankly sucks. (To borrow an American phrase)

If people want to do a bulk order and then distribute them once they arrive just message me and I’ll find out rates.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you purchase the medallions I’ll look up your number and manufacture them for you. Just make sure you either tell me the gg number or your forum username when you order. There’s a dialogue box for this in the checkout.

As far as postage. Those fees are set by usps, fed ex etc and as they’re metal badges they have to go parcel and not envelope delivery, which quite frankly sucks. (To borrow an American phrase)

If people want to do a bulk order and then distribute them once they arrive just message me and I’ll find out rates.
Stu have you looked into pirateship.com for shipping prices? It might help with costs for overseas (and domestic) members.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Stu have you looked into pirateship.com for shipping prices? It might help with costs for overseas (and domestic) members.
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll check it out.

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Is there any option for VIN instead of member # eg 006478

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:54 PM
Reaction score
For those of us without a compass, would this work as a replacement for the Grenadier emblem in the centre of the dash?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
For those of us without a compass, would this work as a replacement for the Grenadier emblem in the centre of the dash?
If you get me the diameter of the opening then I can see if theres an option. we can scale up or down the Medallions but its retooling each time.

Alos if theres interest in an enamel badge then I can look into that, although it wouldn't be personalized.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If you get me the diameter of the opening then I can see if theres an option. we can scale up or down the Medallions but its retooling each time.

Alos if theres interest in an enamel badge then I can look into that, although it wouldn't be personalized.
The joystick is begging for something too.

Back
Top Bottom