The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

GLASS members here?

AWo

Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I bet here are at least some GLASS members. Me personally joined the GLASS about 2014/2015, not sure. We did green laning in the UK a few times, last time in 2022. The first time we went through Wales incl. Strada Florida, Bastard Lane and Happy Valley. In 2022 we were in Devon and Dorset, at the Jurrassic coast.

I always drive with mixed emotions, as you're not always welcome. What about you? Do you notice an increasing uncomfortability and an increasing disaffirmation while laning?

AWo

Chris Pomfrett

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I bet here are at least some GLASS members. Me personally joined the GLASS about 2014/2015, not sure. We did green laning in the UK a few times, last time in 2022. The first time we went through Wales incl. Strada Florida, Bastard Lane and Happy Valley. In 2022 we were in Devon and Dorset, at the Jurrassic coast.

I always drive with mixed emotions, as you're not always welcome. What about you? Do you notice an increasing uncomfortability and an increasing disaffirmation while laning?

AWo
Yes, I joined recently. Chris

Reactions: AWo

MarkusN

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am also a member, but have never driven a Green Lane.
We are planning to go on holiday to Wales in August. I'm going to ride a few routes there.

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
Wales? Try the Bastard lane near Machynlleth, if possible. But drive it in the right direction, downhill starting 52.60023, -3.85978. We made a mistake and drove it uphill. No chance without a winch and even worse when wet.
Strata Florida is also great. Check pictures here:

AWo

Back
Top Bottom