The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Geography speaking

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:43 AM
Reaction score
we seem to be forgotten just have to have another glass of wine and wait then ;)

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Harwoods in Portsmouth seem to be the leading agent for delivering customers vehicle's

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
we seem to be forgotten just have to have another glass of wine and wait then ;)
@beg Patience Sir and keep the faith! At long last it's finally beginning to happen in Edinburgh with over 30 customer vehicles now at Grange as of yesterday afternoon. There were four Ineos techies from Hambach there as well doing a number of service campaign updates on-site. Some vehicles may well be still awaiting further update or supply of parts or accessories. A number of the vehicles have been fuelled up with the £100's worth and simply await IA final instructions, PDI, and registration prior to customer handover.

1682162167620.jpeg
1682162199897.jpeg

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
@beg Patience Sir and keep the faith! At long last it's finally beginning to happen in Edinburgh with over 30 customer vehicles now at Grange as of yesterday afternoon. There were four Ineos techies from Hambach there as well doing a number of service campaign updates on-site. Some vehicles may well be still awaiting further update or supply of parts or accessories. A number of the vehicles have been fuelled up with the £100's worth and simply await IA final instructions, PDI, and registration prior to customer handover.

View attachment 7809196
View attachment 7809197
😍 another red one with black roof

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7809196
View attachment 7809197
Are roof racks fitted by the dealer?

Reactions: PBD

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks @Arkaig for the pictures. I had the call from the Grange earlier this afternoon, mines on site. Please keep your mucky paws off the sela green one 😂 I haven’t got a handover date yet, will try and go and see it next week. Thanks again for the pictures.

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks @Arkaig for the pictures. I had the call from the Grange earlier this afternoon, mines on site. Please keep your mucky paws off the sela green one 😂 I haven’t got a handover date yet, will try and go and see it next week. Thanks again for the pictures.
You're safe, mine'll be the one with the inky black roof!

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Me too 😉
Contract signed November and informed today by both Grange & Ineos support team that mine’s been ‘in production’ for a week or so 🤠
Still no service centre in the Aberdeen area but it’ll happen
Hi @Flewks, did you know there’s a service dealer in Huntly now? Beside the railway station, G&L Marshall.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom