The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Fuse Boxes

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
cockpit - that will suit the aviators (emax)

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score
So for everybody who wants to cut out the emergency call (although I do not know why) it’s fuse FC13!
That's so people from the gummint (government) can't track their movements when they are burying bodies in the woods.
I can just imaging that somewhere in a tall nondescript building there is a person in front of a bank of screens who just called out "he's on the move, Dave is leaving his premises."

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's so people from the gummint (government) can't track their movements when they are burying bodies in the woods.
I can just imaging that somewhere in a tall nondescript building there is a person in front of a bank of screens who just called out "he's on the move, Dave is leaving his premises."
I wonder how the call centre is funded that is used by the manufacturers emergency call systems? And who has "ownership" of it?

Local time
Reaction score
The Americans
I was wrong Thales run it would you trust a company that
On 10 June 2011 Thales Group and the French government were ordered to pay 630 million euros (almost a billion US dollars) in fines after the courts heard that bribes had been paid to the Taiwanese government to win this large naval contract.
And I won't mention the Russian tank sights.
From their website
"Following Directive 95/46/EC and Directive 2002/58/EC, vehicles equipped with 112-based eCall systems must be protected against continuous tracking and tracing during normal operations and day-to-day tracking."
The above doesn't mean they can't does it.

Government of France 54,788,71425.7%
Dassault Aviation Société anonyme52,531,43124.6%
Thales SA Employees Stock Ownership Plan 6,899,0873.23%
The Vanguard Group, Inc. 2,655,1741.24%
Norges Bank Investment Management 2,618,7431.23%
Capital Research & Management Co. (Global Investors) 1,860,5030.87%
T. Rowe Price International Ltd. 1,707,2900.80%
DNCA Finance SA 1,698,7550.80%
Tradewinds Global Investors LLC 1,613,4090.76%
Wellington Management Co. LLP

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Like "enemy of the state"

Brilliant film

"Who's going to monitor the monitors of the monitors!?"

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score
Fi-ve ey-es.
AUS spy on US, US on UK, UK on FR, DE on AUS, FR on DE, no one looking at their own people, but all share info. It's evil, pure evil.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Fi-ve ey-es.
AUS spy on US, US on UK, UK on FR, DE on AUS, FR on DE, no one looking at their own people, but all share info. It's evil, pure evil.
France and Germany are not involved officially in Five eyes (or however it’s spelled)
The members are Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score
Fi-ve ey-es.
Well, none of that is accurate but keep the foil hat on because someone is watching, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom