The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Front Bumper options

Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we have any aftermarket front bumper options avail yet? I know ARB and some of the other companies have likely been working on them, but do we have any pics? I’m in the US and I don’t think Ineos has plans to offer a bull bar to us.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
Bringing bullbars to Australia is like have owls carried to Athens.

Local time
6:53 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we have any aftermarket front bumper options avail yet? I know ARB and some of the other companies have likely been working on them, but do we have any pics? Iâm in the US and I donât think Ineos has plans to offer a bull bar to us.
Hi team…super pleased to have my Vehicle allocated a build month. We looked in depth at the land cruiser, Patrol, F150 and defender and are just amazed how well the Grenadair stacks up in comparison… we also wonder about the need for a bull bar given the steel bumper bar and also wonder if anyone has thoughts on a rear airbag addition to the suspension.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:53 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Iain!
congrats on being told of a build month!
The vehicle is designed to be loaded to the max (800kg) without airbags... I'm steering well clear of thinking about suspension enhancements until I've actually worked out how I'll load it!
I didn't opt for the bullbar --- If I end up fitting one, I'll also order the side rails as reinforcement, rather than expecting the bumperbar to absorb the full bending moment.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:53 PM
Reaction score
Hi team…super pleased to have my Vehicle allocated a build month. We looked in depth at the land cruiser, Patrol, F150 and defender and are just amazed how well the Grenadair stacks up in comparison… we also wonder about the need for a bull bar given the steel bumper bar and also wonder if anyone has thoughts on a rear airbag addition to the suspension.
Hi Ian, the roo bar is there to protect the front above the bumper so IMO it is necessary, I too think that air bags for the rear is needed as the progressive rate springs will sag once a trailer is hitched, but obviously time will tell.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score
Depends on why you want a bullbar, if its just to stick aerials and lights on then the standard steel bar probably works for that. If you want frontal protection from roos that potentially allows you to continue driving and protects radiator and lights etc then the Grenadier bumper and even loopless steel replacement bars are not going to cut it.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
If you want frontal protection from roos that potentially allows you to continue driving and protects radiator and lights etc then the Grenadier bumper and even loopless steel replacement bars are not going to cut it.
No , you need this country setup!

Attachments

• Image_Holden-VZ-874x324.jpg
    Image_Holden-VZ-874x324.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 68

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Only on a Holden or Ford Ute with about 5 aerials, a row of spotlights on the roof behind the cab, and preferably a large flag on a pole behind the cab.
You forgot the RM Williams sticker across the entire back window. And the ginormous mudflaps!

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Depends on why you want a bullbar, if its just to stick aerials and lights on then the standard steel bar probably works for that. If you want frontal protection from roos that potentially allows you to continue driving and protects radiator and lights etc then the Grenadier bumper and even loopless steel replacement bars are not going to cut it.
Why does this make me suspect that you're speeding up when you see Skippy stood in front...

rushing-car-yellowstone.gif

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Why does this make me suspect that you're speeding up when you see Skippy stood in front...

rushing-car-yellowstone.gif
Hah, tempting, however no, even with a bullbar they have potential for very expensive damage. Definitely avoide if possible unless you are driving one of these, in which case yes just plow on through.3E545F80-A5A0-4C41-A1C2-2FF1B8FCE135.jpegA8142ABF-6446-4FB7-9BA2-7780C1414A85.jpeg

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know whether the UK market can obtain the smaller metal front bumper from other markets?

If not, has anyone found an aftermarket solution as I hate the front bumper on the UK spec vehicle, it's absolutely huge.

WyomingRoaming

Reservation Holder
Local time
4:53 AM
Reaction score
Older thread I know, But I heard that TJM may be producing a front bumper. Has anyone else heard similar or of other manufacturers (besides LeTech) planning on a winch bumper/ bull bar?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
Older thread I know, But I heard that TJM may be producing a front bumper. Has anyone else heard similar or of other manufacturers (besides LeTech) planning on a winch bumper/ bull bar?
Several US manufacturers

Back
Top Bottom