The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Founding Guard cutoff October 14th

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:02 AM
Reaction score
"Thank you all for your support and interest in the Grenadier forum and you contributions so far.

INEOS as we know are opening the order books to general reservations on October 14'th, as early members and supporters of this new and engaging community you will be regarded as the 'Founding Guard' under your profile title*.
Hopefully in the near future other perks and enhancements will become available as a way of thanking you for your help in creating and growing the community.

**Foy any 'lurkers' out there, and there are always quite a few, sign up before general reservations open for the Grenadier to avoid missing out.

Once more thank you for your support and continuing efforts to make this an engaging and welcoming environment for all of us.

The Ineos Forums."

*this will be completed over the next few days, should you not wish for this esteemed designation then please pm me to opt out.

**if you believe that you made the cutoff and for some reason didn't get the founding guard designation, pm me to let me know.

Back
Top Bottom