The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

For the Aussies, Sydney and Brisbane drives are live!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score
I just logged on to see if the Brisbane and Sydney events were booked out to find they are no longer even listed
l

Would be good if they learnt how to spell Eventful correctly also
1669753545693.png

Last edited:

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks YIPPE - you are a champion - was worried I'd miss out - but booked in for Brisbane....

I just received the email from Ineos in, if I was relying on that, I would have missed out.

90F2A12A-13A2-4421-A5B0-21FBA0C6C588.jpeg

Thanks again to @YIPPE for the heads up and to @Stu_Barnes for curating this wonderful community to share information and fill the gaps in Ineos’ communications.

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just received the email from Ineos in, if I was relying on that, I would have missed out.

View attachment 7796907

Thanks again to @YIPPE for the heads up and to @Stu_Barnes for curating this wonderful community to share information and fill the gaps in Ineos’ communications.
Just make sure you received a confirmation email after booking. Or there is the chance you may miss out as it may not have processed with the early heads up I gave.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
When I booked for the Melbourne event, I got a confirmation email saying that my spot had been secured.
Given that I hadn’t heard anymore since, and the drive day is this weekend, I thought that I would contact them just in case.
I get an email back from them this morning saying “sorry we have no record of your booking”
Sometimes it makes you wonder hey.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
When I booked for the Melbourne event, I got a confirmation email saying that my spot had been secured.
Given that I hadn’t heard anymore since, and the drive day is this weekend, I thought that I would contact them just in case.
I get an email back from them this morning saying “sorry we have no record of your booking”
I am connected with the guys on LinkedIn so I sent Tom a message this morning to check my booking for me.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Seriously? That sucks.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I would just turn up on the day and take my chances if I was you.
They will try to fit you in I am sure.
I jumped in with a couple of the other drivers who were there by themselves as well

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:16 PM
Reaction score
I've been swimming like mad across the Atlantic to try to get to @Halliwell Jones Chester event (which I think I'm late for) but now I gotta turn around and swim the other way to make the Australian one.

This will be much less tiring once they do the drive events in North America. My arms are exhausted and I think I see a shark.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Update:
Credit where credit is due. I got a contact from the events crew in the UK. I spoke them on their personal phone at 10:30pm their time. There was obviously an issue with the software - so they have apologized and rebooked me for Sunday afternoon, rather than Saturday morning. Not my preferred time, but preferable to not doing it all all.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Update:
Credit where credit is due. I got a contact from the events crew in the UK. I spoke them on their personal phone at 10:30pm their time. There was obviously an issue with the software - so they have apologized and rebooked me for Sunday afternoon, rather than Saturday morning. Not my preferred time, but preferable to not doing it all all.
Good news. Makes us all wonder if we need to check our bookings though…….

Back
Top Bottom