The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Florida review

zvakanaka

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Grenadier is on, or is going to be on display in Florida. I've requested info from Grenadier, no response, they could certainly should improve their PR department.

Local time
Reaction score
When they announce their dealers, there likely will be one in Florida (big dollar market), and they will have a vehicle on display. The PR department isn't going to release any information before it's time.

Team321

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
This saturday (dec 2) in Melbourne FL - there will be one available for test drive

Got Coffee?

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was able to test drive one on the highway a few weeks back here in Jacksonville through Crown in Tampa. Not sure if that is the same dealer who is servicing Melbourne? I was driving down Phillips Highway and passed a truck who seemed to be carrying a few Grenadiers, but the others appear to have a shorter wheelbase. Anyone know of another vehicle coming to market? I think the mushroom colors are Grenadiers. It could just be perspective.

1701310614748.png

Clark Kent

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score
I was able to test drive one on the highway a few weeks back here in Jacksonville through Crown in Tampa. Not sure if that is the same dealer who is servicing Melbourne? I was driving down Phillips Highway and passed a truck who seemed to be carrying a few Grenadiers, but the others appear to have a shorter wheelbase. Anyone know of another vehicle coming to market? I think the mushroom colors are Grenadiers. It could just be perspective.

View attachment 7834485
I see four Grenadiers. Perhaps two Fieldmasters and two wagons based on the wheels and lack of RAI. Also something in blue that hasn't been announced previously; maybe the Ineos Mothership? Excellent payload but the ground clearance and ramp-over angle will be :poop: .

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder if the front wagon is missing the fuel filler door or it's just open.

Back
Top Bottom