The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
  • By popular demand and voted down by a single nay there is an option to let everyone know where you are in the Grenadier order process. In your user preferences select whichever applies to you.

Flag symbol indicating country

emax

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
@Stu_Barnes
There has once been the idea to add the flag of a members country below the avatar. Will there be something like that?
As this is an international forum, it's often good to know in which country a member located.

For the time being I have put the German Flag in my signature, and I have seen that @minidok has done the same now. It would be great if others would follow until there is a forum-side entry in the user profile.

DaveB

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
I couldn't get the flag in my signature as it asks for a URL when I tried to add an image.
If you hover the mouse over my avatar you can see the flag

emax

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
You can pick a url from the web and put it in. The forum software seems to upload the icon.

I've chosen a 48 Pixel version.

Another way is to upload a flag to your own gallery and then link this to your signature. The advantage is that you can scale it to your needs. I've found one for you:

flag.png

Last edited:

Tazzieman

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Founding Guard
Reaction score
You can pick a url from the web and put it in. The forum software seems to upload the icon.

I've chosen a 48 Pixel version.

Another way is to upload a flag to your own gallery and then link this to your signature. The advantage is that you can scale it to your needs. I've found one for you:

View attachment 7794762
You'll have to provide analog instructions for this idiot :)

Tazzieman

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Founding Guard
Reaction score
I assume you are not referring to me as an idiot.
You are correct, I am not. I am intolerant of computers and software.
I am good however with magnets. It will be my port of call when the androids start circulating.

Stu_Barnes

Administrator
Staff member
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
@emax it’s one of the upgrades to the site that I need to do. Finding time though has been rather difficult lately. I’m also similar to @Tazzieman with computers so that really isn’t helping.

But it’s going to happen.

Stu.

emax

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Thanks Stu.

I intentionally had written "for the time being". And it's not an urgent thing. So take your time, and once we have this the signature flags can be removed.

Top Bottom