The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Forum Membership and our 1000'th member

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
I just want to say a big shout out to @Woody for being the 1000'th member of the forum, @jeclev0 and @markodgers you were just a little too early and a little late.

As the forum is growing I have posted a basic set of guidelines for behavior and social responsibilities for the forum. Please have a read If people would take the time to have a quick read then this would be appreciated.

The forum is now its very own entity and is showing every signs of being successful so I'll be rolling out the upgrades I have planned. As others have discussed, one of the first is the country flag on peoples profiles.

Other suggestions for improvements are always welcome, but are sorely limited by my absolute ignorance with coding.

Stu.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:44 PM
Reaction score
Congratulations Woody, you win an Ineos Forum bumper sticker!

As soon as we make them, and Ineos make a bumper for you - wonder which will come first!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
I'm curious. (y)

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Is there a stat page anywhere to see numbers of "Grenadier Ordered", "Reservation Holder", etc?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
Grenadier ordered 120
Reservation Holder 20

This of course is only based on the info that people put on their profiles, if they don't tick the ordered or reserved box then I don't see the data. In short I'm sure there are a few more on both counts.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks.

Come on posters ~ update your status! 😜

Back
Top Bottom