The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First Grenadier meeting in Luxembourg 30/09/23

Eric.S.

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone;) We are planning a small private Grenadier meeting in Luxembourg near Ettelbrück 🥳Since there are a lot of people from the border region, I wanted to invite you to our meeting, which will take place spontaneously next week on September 30.

Since the space is not that big, unfortunately only a certain number of people can participate... The whole thing is then done by registering via a private message with me, where everyone is then informed of the exact location who is registered.

It is also possible to spend the night there with a tent or something similar to spend a few nice hours with us. We don't have any drinks or food on site, everyone needs to bring something! A grill is available.

And now have fun signing up;) Please don't make the location public for everyone, as I said, space is limited and the first meeting shouldn't turn into chaos. Best regards from Luxembourg.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone;) We are planning a small private Grenadier meeting in Luxembourg near Ettelbrück 🥳Since there are a lot of people from the border region, I wanted to invite you to our meeting, which will take place spontaneously next week on September 30.

Since the space is not that big, unfortunately only a certain number of people can participate... The whole thing is then done by registering via a private message with me, where everyone is then informed of the exact location who is registered.

It is also possible to spend the night there with a tent or something similar to spend a few nice hours with us. We don't have any drinks or food on site, everyone needs to bring something! A grill is available.

And now have fun signing up;) Please don't make the location public for everyone, as I said, space is limited and the first meeting shouldn't turn into chaos. Best regards from Luxembourg.
Great idea! Unfortunately, the journey is too far for me, otherwise I'd love to be there. I wish everyone who takes part lots of fun and good conversations!

Eric.S.

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great idea! Unfortunately, the journey is too far for me, otherwise I'd love to be there. I wish everyone who takes part lots of fun and good conversations!
Thank you very much rovie;)

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:35 PM
Reaction score

Saw this too late, but I wish you a lot of pleasure!

Back
Top Bottom