The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe First Grenadier Handover in Scotland

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:15 AM
Reaction score
I chose the DG with black roof & 17" alloys. If I was still able to choose, the MM as above but with black roof and red chassis would have been a very very strong contender.

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’m starting to wish I had gone for that colour..

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
I’m starting to wish I had gone for that colour..
Many of us... unfortunately at the time of ordering, MM wasn't an option... so the second choice, Sela green.
Actually my favorite should be the Serie's Sand with white roof.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Many of us... unfortunately at the time of ordering, MM wasn't an option... so the second choice, Sela green.
Actually my favorite should be the Serie's Sand with white roof.
When did the MM come out as an option? I can't remember if it was there or not when I put across the second deposit in June 22. Either way, I am still pretty happy with DD, just probably won't stand out as much which can sometimes be no bad thing.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
When did the MM come out as an option? I can't remember if it was there or not when I put across the second deposit in June 22. Either way, I am still pretty happy with DD, just probably won't stand out as much which can sometimes be no bad thing.
MM was an option from day 1. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the colour id pick!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
It is interesting that MM changes colour. Depending on the incidence of light, it looks beige, beige with pink, slightly cream, completely light grey.
I'm so glad I stuck with MM because my family stuck with it, I also thought about green in between.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Now I'm happy... I have this color on order (steel rims) etc all in the Trialmaster. The color is the pick of the lot I think... excellent.

Reactions: PBD

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score
MM was an option from day 1. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was the colour id pick!
I remember only White as light color option, but a lot of time is passed and I could be wrong. Maybe MM was already an option, but I was looking for something closer to the Sand in the series, I don't remeber well, actually... The point is that in flesh (or in flesh pictures) MM looks very nice, It should be better for me with a slightly darker shade...

Back
Top Bottom