The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

First drive as an owner

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:19 PM
Reaction score
Took delivery of my Grenadier this morning. Shale blue trialmaster, premium sound package, pre wired for winch but sadly no winch up front and only a single battery, but I got the heavier springs for the winch. Also no utility belts but I got that on order. I had the dealer add the step bars. I got the vortex cap for the snorkel and the cargo shelf.

First drive was out in back country of Utah. Unfamiliar to me but the sales rep at dealer went out with me. I really like the dealer, super nice folks at Warner Ineos Grenadier in Salt Lake City.
Some pics from the 5 hours I was out today.

First photo from the pickup.
1000000184.jpg

After this a 30 minute drive on the highway west to find some trails. Took this halfway through and before we played in mud and water.
1000000185.jpg

Final pic after at a late lunch. Got it a bit muddy..
1000000186.jpg

Tomorrow I'm driving to 548 miles to Nevada for a stop wit a friend before the final 200 miles home.

A nice goodie from Warner Ineos.
1000000187.jpg

parb

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
And I should say I really loved how the steering behaved off road. Just lovely. In road it's ok with me, not as precise as in my other cars but not offensive either. Just a bit different. I have older cars that drives exactly this way so maybe I'm a bit used to it.

The car is so much better than the prototype car I drove last year. Much more refined in every way.

The Adas stuff is annoying but not deal breaking. I wish it could be turned on or off easier. But I can live with it.

Safari roofs are just awesome. Love it, love it.

I put bigger tires on it out of the gate. I gifted my little brother the old ko2 tires he needed new ones and they fit his Toyota truck.

The sub is much boomier than I thought it would be. I actually think I need to tune it down slightly.

Android Auto is flawless. I got a pixel 7 pro and it was just perfect.

ScottnAZ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
👍 Well done, and congrats!
It’s amazing how every color simply looks better with some mud!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
And I should say I really loved how the steering behaved off road. Just lovely. In road it's ok with me, not as precise as in my other cars but not offensive either. Just a bit different. I have older cars that drives exactly this way so maybe I'm a bit used to it.

The car is so much better than the prototype car I drove last year. Much more refined in every way.

The Adas stuff is annoying but not deal breaking. I wish it could be turned on or off easier. But I can live with it.

I put bigger tires on it out of the gate. I gifted my little brother the old ko2 tires he needed new ones and they fit his Toyota truck.

The sub is much boomier than I thought it would be. I actually think I need to tune it down slightly.

Congratulation @parb ! That makes me happy for you! I hope you have a lot of fun. At least that's what it looks like.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Hi parb, Congratulations on your first off road drive. My impressions mirror yours. Love the Shale Blue cause I have one too.
DaBull

Back
Top Bottom