The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Firle Place

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
Just come back from there Steve - sorry to have missed you! Would've been good to hook up. Please apologise to Lord Greengauge for the ruts I made on his 'lower field' - mind you he needs to sort the drainage out so not totally my fault!

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Just come back from there Steve - sorry to have missed you! Would've been good to hook up. Please apologise to Lord Greengauge for the ruts I made on his 'lower field' - mind you he needs to sort the drainage out so not totally my fault!
I've been trying to get down there but had to much on, so I'll spend the day tomorrow having some fun hopefully!

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
The IG in its natural habitat.

Looks the business Steve, and looks good fun as well

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
those ruts were quite deep. not far from diff dragging when I was there on Friday.

thank goodness someone used the rear wiper!!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
With Magic Mushroom you hardly notice the dust & mud
grenadierboy, that was the exact reason why I ordered Magic Mushroom. My driveways look similar when it has rained. The only difference is that the mud colour here is much darker.
I just want to be less conspicuous when I drive to the town hall afterwards. That brings us back to the topic I posted before, what impression do I make on society. It's important to me that we live together and not against each other. It's about respectful interaction.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
It looks all like Magic Mushroom.

Back
Top Bottom