The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Final Mile UK Snowdonia

dominicperry

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
I think they didn't know what they were doing and just hit the water too hard. It's just a big bow wave - you can still see the top of the rear wheel arch. I agree that it's deeper than the usual puddles.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
These videos would be a whole lot more meaningful if all the people in the videos weren't paid off...... oops sponsored, by INEOS.

So we have had Australia NZ - Rugby
Nice/France - Formula 1
Snowdownia - Cycling/Sailing

So who do we think are going to do the last two?
We have Soccer (Football) in the UK perhaps, 
and perhaps we will see Eliud Kipchoge running alongside a Grenadier for an African final mile.
Should perhaps start running a Tab on it all - might make some $'s for accessories?

littlejump

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well said, Davman. Give the vehicles to overlanding experts to comment on it and give the vehicle a real challenge. 

I'd also like to see how Sir Jim Ratcliffe overlanding experience in South Africa and Namibia in a video.

stickshifter

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Davman said:
These videos would be a whole lot more meaningful if all the people in the videos weren't paid off...... oops sponsored, by INEOS.

So we have had Australia NZ - Rugby
Nice/France - Formula 1
Snowdownia - Cycling/Sailing

So who do we think are going to do the last two?
We have Soccer (Football) in the UK perhaps, 
and perhaps we will see Eliud Kipchoge running alongside a Grenadier for an African final mile.
Should perhaps start running a Tab on it all - might make some $'s for accessories?

Yup - they got 2016 and 2020 Olympic gold medalist in the marathon, Eliud Kipchoge for the African final mile. In additions to two Olympic Golds, Kipchoge set the world record in the 2018 Berlin Marathon: 2:01:39. That, my friends, is hauling ass! In terms of affecting my attitude toward the Grenadier, these cameo appearances mean nothing to me. But Kipchoge is awesome. The guy in the passenger seat says "We've just finished 1.1 million miles of testing". Kipchoge is thinking, "Sounds like my off-season training regimen". I raced the 5000 back in the early 1990s. Any other runners out there? We are mostly in the mountains, but use our 4x4 to get out on the outer beach to the best running and surfing spots...

Back
Top Bottom