The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Events with IG on Display

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:45 PM
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1663956327398.jpg

That's a very expensive rear bench seat...

FB_IMG_1663956250347.jpg

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, yes they are. I thought I was replying immediately after your Ireland, National Ploughing Championships post.

Expensive - wait to you add road tax:

5 seat station wagon classed as M1 with the extra knee room will cost €2350 per year road tax.

The utility 5 seat with the more upright middle row seating and less knee room will cost €1200 per year road tax.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ireland, National Ploughing Championships, 20-22 September 2022
Nice article on the event:

"Ineos Grenadier steals the show at the Ploughing"
download (1).jpeg

I'm wondering if this is news or not?

"the first Irish deliveries are expected no later than the second quarter of 2023."

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
I'm signed up for the Dallas event, but I'm surprised there's no announcement of one being on display at the F1 race in Austin. The race weekend is Oct. 21-23, and it's in Houston on the 25th, so??? Seems like a missed opportunity. Maybe one will be there, but I haven't seen any mention. That rear wing branding on the Mercedes F1 car isn't cheap, might as well put it to use and cross promote!

I'll be there and post if there's a sighting. 😁

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm a Red Bull guy. Up years and down years.

I want Haas to do well, but they're so frustrating! 😕

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't seen any pics or reports from Houston or Austin either here or on Twitter. Did anyone go?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score
I'm signed up for the Dallas event, but I'm surprised there's no announcement of one being on display at the F1 race in Austin. The race weekend is Oct. 21-23, and it's in Houston on the 25th, so??? Seems like a missed opportunity. Maybe one will be there, but I haven't seen any mention. That rear wing branding on the Mercedes F1 car isn't cheap, might as well put it to use and cross promote!

I'll be there and post if there's a sighting. 😁
Ineos actually own one third of the Mercedes F1 team as well as just being a sponsor.
Ineos, Mercedes and Toto Wolf all own one third each

Michael Gain

Reservation Holder
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Howdy

TEXAS 2B TOUR, United States​

Houston, Austin and Dallas;
25, 27 and 29 October 2022, respectively.

This is frustrating for me. Do you guys just stalk the website, or are you getting email notifications? I did get an invite to the off-road expo event in Virginia. But, it was four or five days prior to the event...

If we would have known a couple weeks ago, we would have made the 7 hour drive to Dallas.

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is frustrating for me. Do you guys just stalk the website, or are you getting email notifications? I did get an invite to the off-road expo event in Virginia. But, it was four or five days prior to the event...

If we would have known a couple weeks ago, we would have made the 7 hour drive to Dallas.
I got an email. Just checked, it was Oct. 13th. I'm guessing people with deposits got the email, but who knows what geographic footprint they used. 🤷‍♂️

Michael Gain

Reservation Holder
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I got an email. Just checked, it was Oct. 13th. I'm guessing people with deposits got the email, but who knows what geographic footprint they used. 🤷‍♂️
Reservation? Or, deposit? I paid to reserve one, but have not been notified to pay the $2500 deposit yet...

Back
Top Bottom