The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Elliot Bay Thread

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
5:53 AM
Reaction score
@chtucker. You will get blind spot monitoring. You drove a my23 that did not have all the driver safety requirements that will be added for my24

chtucker

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
@chtucker. You will get blind spot monitoring. You drove a my23 that did not have all the driver safety requirements that will be added for my24
That is great news. I use it alot everyday in my work truck commuting Kirkland to Marysville in dark/rain and I have grown to embrace it.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
Certain on that? I did not think that was one of the features. Lane Departure Warning is there but I did not think blind spot warning was in the cards.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Certain on that? I did not think that was one of the features. Lane Departure Warning is there but I did not think blind spot warning was in the cards.
Great point, I was thinking the lane departure would include blind spot warning.

JATT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't received the $450 refund yet.
Also, the VIN is not on the SHIP based on the website shared in the other group.

My understanding, is the $450 reservation fee would be refunded from Ineos and then we would be working with the dealership.

chtucker

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I haven't received the $450 refund yet.
Also, the VIN is not on the SHIP based on the website shared in the other group.
Absolutely wild to me that I never put any money down/reservation fee and Ineos/EBA are both saying being built in Q1 2024. I really really thought I would be seeing a 2025 model year based on my late to the party commitment.

JATT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Absolutely wild to me that I never put any money down/reservation fee and Ineos/EBA are both saying being built in Q1 2024. I really really thought I would be seeing a 2025 model year based on my late to the party commitment.

Mine is built 08/2023 and the system shows an ETA of 10/2023 for delivery !!:ROFLMAO:

The wild part is Radio Silence on where we are in the process so that we can plan accordingly.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Went in today and they gave me the keys. I was able to pair my phone, play with the electronics, and compare the leather to the utility interior. I did crank up the radio for @JATT. The sub isn't boomy. The stereo on the Fieldmaster is still a little tinny/compressed to my ears but as I mentioned it's hard to impress me with car audio.

I'm glad I got the leather, but am thinking I should order some floor mats with the weather starting to get sloppy. I wish they had one with the picnic table to play with.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:53 AM
Reaction score
I wish they had one with the picnic table to play with.
I spent a good bit of time messing with the picnic table both on the East Coast PTO2 tour and one of the IA employee's demo vehicle that has one; I think I'll be ordering it as an accessory after the fact, or having a good friend make a version of it (good chance he'll be making other steel parts for my vehicle as well, including winch mount/sliders/underbody protection).

If you have a specific question, I'd be happy to try to answer it for you

Tjhappel

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Elliot bay has some great employees and the owner is a very nice straight forward guy. I think all you northerners got very lucky with them! Still can’t figure out how I ordered aug 1st and my delivery is July 24?

Sparo

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I found my Grenadier location which is underway (out to sea). It appears departed 10/4 and is expected into the Port of Tacoma: November 11 (Veteran's Day!) Saturday. Wow! 16 days to go...

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 5.06.59 PM.png

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Elliot bay has some great employees and the owner is a very nice straight forward guy. I think all you northerners got very lucky with them! Still can’t figure out how I ordered aug 1st and my delivery is July 24?
As of May there were 8kish reservations. They announced pricing after that. With the exposure the brand had gotten before pricing, my guess is that all the serious customers had their money down already. Late ordering customers didn't have as much competition for build slots since orders slowed down after the first 8k and some of those 8k jumped ship. Once they are on the road is when you'll either see another wave of orders, or if not they'll just remain a niche brand.

Tjhappel

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
As of May there were 8kish reservations. They announced pricing after that. With the exposure the brand had gotten before pricing, my guess is that all the serious customers had their money down already. Late ordering customers didn't have as much competition for build slots since orders slowed down after the first 8k and some of those 8k jumped ship. Once they are on the road is when you'll either see another wave of orders, or if not they'll just remain a niche brand.
Yeah it’ll be really interesting to see what the true demand is for this vehicle. Outside of the “core” guys I know nobody really knows of this vehicle. I’m curious if it’ll be like g wagon/ Land Cruiser levels or defender #’s. i am an auctioneer for the wholesale auction houses and for sure we will get one of them in the next week or two from a ”flipper“. I’ll make sure to let you all know what it does or doesn’t do! Very excited for mine 8-11 months from now.

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah it’ll be really interesting to see what the true demand is for this vehicle. Outside of the “core” guys I know nobody really knows of this vehicle. I’m curious if it’ll be like g wagon/ Land Cruiser levels or defender #’s. i am an auctioneer for the wholesale auction houses and for sure we will get one of them in the next week or two from a ”flipper“. I’ll make sure to let you all know what it does or doesn’t do! Very excited for mine 8-11 months from now.
Well with the caps on small manufacturers it'll be more like G wagen numbers. Mercedes sells about 7-8k per year in the US. Toyota was selling about 3-4k LCs per year before they pulled the rug out. I think Ineos settles somewhere in the middle, depending on the economy and the availability of Grenadiers. It's going to be hard to get a new Land cruiser or 4runner for a while and that might attract people to the showroom if Ineos has trucks ready to go.

Sparo

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Went in today and they gave me the keys. I was able to pair my phone, play with the electronics, and compare the leather to the utility interior. I did crank up the radio for @JATT. The sub isn't boomy. The stereo on the Fieldmaster is still a little tinny/compressed to my ears but as I mentioned it's hard to impress me with car audio.

I'm glad I got the leather, but am thinking I should order some floor mats with the weather starting to get sloppy. I wish they had one with the picnic table to play with.
Evening Bruce,

Have you found your vehicle yet on the cargo information? (provided on the other thread). If yes, when do you think your vehicle will be here?

JATT

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Evening Bruce,

Have you found your vehicle yet on the cargo information? (provided on the other thread). If yes, when do you think your vehicle will be here?

How are you able to check you vehicle in the cargo information ?
Please share details

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Evening Bruce,

I am on the Morning Chant, due at Tacoma on 11/11. I figure it will take a while for them to prep it for delivery so probably delivery in early to mid December. Not far off what they've been telling me. I did tell a couple of their employees today that I found the ship tracking information for my car and they looked confused. Maybe because they didn't have the information themselves yet, or because we aren't supposed to know.

Back
Top Bottom