The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Drone

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
Thanks @Cheshire cat I think i will go for the DJI mini 3 pro due to it's weight and reviews, I have a big enough field here at the racecourse to practice on. I will be down at Glanusk on 29th with INEOS so hopefully will be the first footage we shoot with it.
if you think about purchasing the DJI controller I can tell you that this piece is very good and much better than a smartphone.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
if you think about purchasing the DJI controller I can tell you that this piece is very good and much better than a smartphone.
Will go for the proper controller and the added kit which gives you a couple of batteries and charger.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Will go for the proper controller and the added kit which gives you a couple of batteries and charger.
And the „fly more kit“ adds you some rotor blades as well. It’s good to have them because you will not need them so. It’s the same as a umbrella to avoid rain.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@bemax hm, I was required to replace one rotor blade during beginning. - I started the drone and during landing it did not land on the spot where it was supposed to but a few feet away.. I did not react properly (beginners fault and on ground there was grass and a small stone I was not aware of - a bit of one blade was chopped of so I was glad to have a spare one.
This is the reason why I mentioned the take off and landing platform need to be even and horizontally. Then the GPS and return to home function - and recognition works.
No need that our fellow Halliwell Jones must make the same experience. This (minor) accident was my fault. pure grass doesn't hurt the drone - except it may chop off some grass during landing.. Dont use the drone as a lawnmower..

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@bemax hm, I was required to replace one rotor blade during beginning. - I started the drone and during landing it did not land on the spot where it was supposed to but a few feet away.. I did not react properly (beginners fault and on ground there was grass and a small stone I was not aware of - a bit of one blade was chopped of so I was glad to have a spare one.
This is the reason why I mentioned the take off and landing platform need to be even and horizontally. Then the GPS and return to home function - and recognition works.
No need that our fellow Halliwell Jones must make the same experience. This (minor) accident was my fault. pure grass doesn't hurt the drone - except it may chop off some grass during landing.. Dont use the drone as a lawnmower..
It happened to me as well. It’s just obvious that a rotor will break exactly then when you don’t have a spare😉. So buying the „fly more kit“ is an excellent decision

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
nice one (y)
please take care when loading the batteries. We got a customer who let the to long on the charger and they became quite hot and expanded.
The customer service of the distributor told me under the hand that they had quite a lot batteries issues just after 12 month from registration. so that warranty did not grip.
That can of course be gossip but it can not be wrong to have an eye on the charging time.

Back
Top Bottom