The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Doormats carpets Fußmatten

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:47 PM
Reaction score
Well that was difficult to read, both for the content and the colour of the text.

I think you probably had best intentions @Jean Mercier but really..................I think @Cpucarpart.com has handled the situation extremely well.
OK, thanks for your impartial opinion, highly appreciated :)

philiplaustin

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
10:47 PM
Reaction score
Hello my name is cpucarpart.com and we are a small German company that specializes in vehicle carpets and floor mats. We now have floor mats and trunk carpet for the Ineos Grenadier on offer and will soon be available on our homepage. But you can already find the mats at Kleinanzeigen.de For the exact link please write to us. View attachment 7828234
Hi, Can you ship to UK please?

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@Cpucarpart.com trunk matt arrived. I have asked for a total black version (non standard) with four holes for the hooks (I do not have the airline rails). Fits and looks very nice and good quality perception. Ordered on 11 October and arrived on 25 October (shipping from Germany to Italy). Yes, and thanks for the small foot rest matt ;) .
Overall very satisfied.FullSizeRender.jpeg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 30

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Cpucarpart.com trunk matt arrived. I have asked for a total black version (non standard) with four holes for the hooks (I do not have the airline rails). Fits and looks very nice and good quality perception. Ordered on 11 October and arrived on 25 October (shipping from Germany to Italy). Yes, and thanks for the small foot rest matt ;) .
Overall very satisfied.View attachment 7830707
Good to read that you are happy with the product. I ordered the Trunk Matt a few days ago and am looking forward to delivery.

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
Overall very satisfied.View attachment 7830707
We are always happy when a customer is satisfied. The gift that is given to every customer is not a footrest, but for free use. I use a small mat like this privately for an evening beer glass or other things to put down! Unfortunately, shipping abroad takes most of the time, but unfortunately we cannot influence this yet. thank you for your summary! kind regards cpucarpart.com

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My Matt arrived today. Very impressed with the quality. The matt is incredibly lightweight but feels robust and I am happy with the purchase. There are a couple of tiny detail changes I will suggest to Cpucarpart.com but they are very minor. In the picture I have not used the velcro stickers but will do when I get time. A complimentary heel mat also included which is a nice touch. IMG_0032.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpeg
    IMG_0029.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: PBD

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
My Matt arrived today. Very impressed with the quality. The matt is incredibly lightweight but feels robust and I am happy with the purchase. There are a couple of tiny detail changes I will suggest to Cpucarpart.com but they are very minor. In the picture I have not used the velcro stickers but will do when I get time. A complimentary heel mat also included which is a nice touch. View attachment 7831577
We are very pleased that you are satisfied. We are happy to accept your design suggestions. The so-called heel mat you call is not intended for the car, but as a base for your glass, remote control or other objects! From soon on there will be stickers there that mark the gifts as samples. The size has now also been changed to round and square! We are happy when our customer appreciates the quality. Especially with this mat, where the production is much more complicated due to the 2 cutouts, we are looking forward to suggestions that would perhaps simplify the production. Kind regards Cpucarpart.com

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:47 PM
Reaction score
We are very pleased that you are satisfied. We are happy to accept your design suggestions. The so-called heel mat you call is not intended for the car, but as a base for your glass, remote control or other objects! From soon on there will be stickers there that mark the gifts as samples. The size has now also been changed to round and square! We are happy when our customer appreciates the quality. Especially with this mat, where the production is much more complicated due to the 2 cutouts, we are looking forward to suggestions that would perhaps simplify the production. Kind regards Cpucarpart.com
For me it would be great if instead of the long cutouts for the track, you had a way to just have maybe 3-4 holes along the track on each side, or d ring fittings to secure the mat to the track but still have mounting points. (The second option would require good precision to ensure the mat doesn't rumple or stretch.) I don't see a situation where I would need access to the whole track at any given time unless I was hauling a lot of stuff, and in that scenario I'd probably take my nice mat out and use some cardboard. I requested a quote a week or so ago but haven't ordered as I'm waiting to decide whether I want the trunk mat or not.

Cpucarpart.com

Supporting Vendor
Local time
Reaction score
For me it would be great if instead of the long cutouts for the track, you had a way to just have maybe 3-4 holes along the track on each side, or d ring fittings to secure the mat to the track but still have mounting points. (The second option would require good precision to ensure the mat doesn't rumple or stretch.) I don't see a situation where I would need access to the whole track at any given time unless I was hauling a lot of stuff, and in that scenario I'd probably take my nice mat out and use some cardboard. I requested a quote a week or so ago but haven't ordered as I'm waiting to decide whether I want the trunk mat or not.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Now I think about it, I can see what you mean. Perhaps if the long slots were divided in two or three shorter slots, that would add integrity to the matt whilst leaving most of the track available. Worth thinking about.

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Now I think about it, I can see what you mean. Perhaps if the long slots were divided in two or three shorter slots, that would add integrity to the matt whilst leaving most of the track available. Worth thinking about.
no airline rails - two holes each side - why not making three or four? Life is complicated ;)
1699003125473.png

Back
Top Bottom