The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Dogs allowed?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:16 PM
Reaction score

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hotdogs, please.
Best I got...

hot_dog_dog_costume.jpg

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
862B85B4-36BB-475D-9EB7-76CBDD0AA18D.jpeg

Sandy, our 9 year old , Bedouin crossbreed we rescued 8.5 years ago from a shelter .. who has quite a wide variety of interesting breed mixes (as per the dna test we did out of COVID lockdown boredom and curiousity).

Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
Lovely. We don’t see many of those curly coat retrievers in the UK and I’ve never seen a brown flat coated retriever 😍
That is surprising, both breeds are UK originals. The FCR history is fascinating, they were brought back from the edge of extinction after the war.
Here in the States the CCR is also rare, 10-12 breeders. I am lucky my breeder is out of White Salmon, WA., about 50 miles away. The FCR, the liver color is about 8% of the breed and is a range of brown from orange'ish to the black-brown of my boy. Black FCR are truly a beautiful dog, but I like my Liver boys. Both breeds come in Black and Liver, the CCR is about 50-50. My next one will be a black CCR female. The CCR males are very slow to mature, pig headed, strong and think everyone is there for them. My FCR was born old, he is great companion, bad duck dog, will not place a dead duck in his mouth. Hopefully my CCR does better.

My wife runs there Instagram account. way better pictures. https://www.instagram.com/flatcoatdexter.curlycoatryker/
Can't wait for my IG to take the boys to the woods.
Boys.jpg

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score
All going well we will pick up one of my dog's boys from his mum on Sunday - pic to follow. Dad is not going to know what's hit him. I did say to him for every pleasure there's a consequence somewhere!!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My two out for a drive. Border Collie and a Swedish Vallhund. Pretend working dogs in a pretend defender :ROFLMAO:.
View attachment 7800369
I love boarder collies and she’s giving the “side eye” - it’s so funny when dogs do that. Classic golden retriever move.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
All going well we will pick up one of my dog's boys from his mum on Sunday - pic to follow. Dad is not going to know what's hit him. I did say to him for every pleasure there's a consequence somewhere!!
Bored GIF

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Adorable! What’s the little fella’s name? And dad’s?

Back
Top Bottom